About Angry Joe's Reviews... (& me)

+
I've watched a couple of Joe's videos and I think that he's quite good at giving reviews. Sure he's a bit on the unconventional side when it comes to his presentation but that's what sets him apart from most reviewers (if not all) and this is what I find appealing. The costumes, background scenery and props used during some of his reviews together with his wacky sense of humor add to the experience. Then you have the review itself which I find to be quite different from reading or viewing one on a gaming website. It feels like he's really chatting with you in a somewhat casual manner you can relate to. And then let's not forget his sidekick/s aiding him with many of his antics on the show. It's just so hilarious to watch them sometimes. So yea, I think he's quite good at what he does. A bit short in height and chubby in looks though. :D

Apart from the fat shaming I agree. He's been one of the best and most honest game reviewers on Youtube for a decade.

I find it a real mixed bag with Joe; some of his reviews are really good and the rants are good entertainment. He's a passionate knowledgeable guy who says it as he sees it with definitely a unique style! I skip the sketches as they're mostly cringeworthy to me.

He genuinely looked gutted that the game release turned out the way it did, but the thing is he's done the 'you ***ed it up' rant, review, spoilers, follow up discussion, and it comes across like he's gone past the stage of covering it and firmly into bandwagon jumping with CP2077 now.

Alex is the one than needs to get a grip with CP2077 [...].

Joe needs to stop sitting there with his face in his phone when the other two are talking as well, that really looks ignorant.

I see that one of the ads in game is for Vargas something and wondered if it was a nod by CDPR to him.

I am a huge fan of CDPR as well, I remember watching Witcher 2 demo and I was blown away with the art style and graphics I started paying attention to Witcher universe and learned it is inspired from Witcher Books by poolish writer I bought the Last Wish and read it I was so hyped for Witcher 2 but I didn't have pc back then only xbox360 but I tried to build one but it was so damn expensive for me I was heartbroken then came e3 2011 and I learned that Witcher 2 is coming to xbox I remember that day it was so special I was so happy. I have been in love with Witcher and CDPR since than I was already in love with Witcher 3 before its release I read few more books by than and was very similar to the lore and than I was so hyped when I saw Cyberpunk 2018 demo it was mind-blowing and the way they advertise it till release I had so many high expectations from them and well rest is already set stoned in history I was so disappointed in CDPR for their false advertisement and lies. I never ever thought that the company I admired so much gonna go of their way like this.

But after all this I still have to hope in CDPR I know people will say don't they are not the same anymore but despite all this, I still have hope that they will deliver what was promised and they will turn this around. Please CDPR don't let us down again :sad:

Well obviously he focused on it since it's the version that is the most broken. What did you expect? It's not like CDPR or any other company was made to release it in consoles. They just wanted to cash in. So then CDPR, fix your game. It doesn't deserve more than what he had given it. How fair would it be if he deliberately downplayed the PS4 version in order to give it a better score, rather than the one this game actually deserves at this point.

What did I expect? If you are going to tread down that path bring something NEW to the table. 100 others already covered and beat that dead horse, he bought ZERO new insight or anything meaningful to the discussion, just piling on for the sake of hate bandwagon clicks. So yes, cover and focus on the PC, since you know 80% of the sales WERE FOR THE PC. The console players are the vocal MINORITY. Sure mention the issues as a point of fact but move on to the platform most all people are playing on. THAT should be the focus not a focus on the platform with the least amount of people.

What did I expect? If you are going to tread down that path bring something NEW to the table. 100 others already covered and beat that dead horse, he bought ZERO new insight or anything meaningful to the discussion, just piling on for the sake of hate bandwagon clicks. So yes, cover and focus on the PC, since you know 80% of the sales WERE FOR THE PC. The console players are the vocal MINORITY. Sure mention the issues as a point of fact but move on to the platform most all people are playing on. THAT should be the focus not a focus on the platform with the least amount of people.
Well, I played it on Xbox One X since day 0 and finished with 1.06. The best game I have ever played and I started with Commodore 64. Nothing game breaking happened to me and if you check achievement stats from Xbox achievements and PS trophies you may see completion rate is pretty high.

There are technical issues, even game breaking on all platforms, that much is clear, but... that's all that can be said.

Well, I played it on Xbox One X since day 0 and finished with 1.06. The best game I have ever played and I started with Commodore 64. Nothing game breaking happened to me and if you check achievement stats from Xbox achievements and PS trophies you may see completion rate is pretty high.

There are technical issues, even game breaking on all platforms, that much is clear, but... that's all that can be said.

And yet he somehow found enough to make over half his video about the console version... to which only 20% of the players are on. Please, no one tell me his real motives was not about getting on the negative click bait bandwagon.

I don't like big names, regardless of their opinion, I'm not gonna care. I'm always gonna play the game if it catches my eye, regardless of the price or reviews. I'm glad I'm exactly like this because if I listened to the angry mob of children saying this is the worst game they played, I would miss out on the best gaming experience in my life
You mean... That you have your own personality? How dare you? That is outrageous.

the clickbait bandwagon is annoying indeed.
never had to use youtube´s "not inertested" feature that much before.

Top Bottom