About Blood and Wine (SPOILERS)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Believe it or not, that was Dandelion who was narrating TW3, not Vesemir. It's him, as a much older man. It kinda' sounds like Vesemir, though, doesn't it?

Now that I think about it, the narration kinda spoiled the game. You knew from the beginning that Dandelion is going to survive and live a happy and long life.

They are Voice Actors. It's obvious why they can't keep their mouths shut. :p

Joking aside, I almost wish people didn't feel the need to share every little aspect of their lives on Twitter. I feel like 90% of video game leaks come from voice actors posting dumb crap up on social media.

---------- Updated at 05:39 PM ----------

No way! It's Vesemir! : D

Since we're just saying what-ever:

No! It's Eredin.

:D

Joking aside, I almost wish people didn't feel the need to share every little aspect of their lives on Twitter. I feel like 90% of video game leaks come from voice actors posting dumb crap up on social media.

But... but then how would other people post their dumb crap on forums. :D

I disagree with you a bit though. VA are often the only people who will talk about the behind the scenes and cut content, usually because they're under different contracts than the developers.

Now that I think about it, the narration kinda spoiled the game. You knew from the beginning that Dandelion is going to survive and live a happy and long life.

Between Geralt, Cirilla, Yennefer, Triss, Eredin, the Wild Hunt, Nilfgaard, the Northern Kingdoms, Radovid, Djistra, and all of the other people that actually matter, I couldn't care less about how Dandelion's story ends. :p

*thinks back to dandelions dialog at the end of Tw3 in the tavern.........mmmm.....

Although that would suggest that he is not in the expansion, because the epilogue is in the future relative to the rest of the game (including the "post-ending" gameplay), and Dandelion is still only planning to return to Toussaint at that point.

In the Polish version the narrator was Dandelion and he was talking with his normal voice.. not as an old guy, just the same voice throughout the whole game

I don't know why it is different in the English version

The voice actor of the narrator in W3 is definitely the same voice actor as vesemir in the english version.

They may have meant the narrator to be Dandelion again but, I guess something got mixed up in the recording studio : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom