About Blood and Wine (SPOILERS)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the land of knights, noble ladies and magnificent wineries. When this kingdom is torn apart by a series of savage massacres, Geralt of Rivia takes on his last great contract. Blood and Wine offers over 20 hours of adventure, in which beauty clashes with horror, and love dances with deceit

This is exactly what I wanted.

I suppose that means all others would be mere mediocre contracts.

It's a weird position for the writers. Technically it doesn't take place at the end of the saga, but this is the actual send off for Geralt, not TW3. I hope they take that into account.

Your sarcasm is running at hyper ... make that ludicrous speed today
After all, one must keep up with the hype. It wouldn't be fair to let people hurtle along on their way without a suitable wry accompaniment.

---------- Updated at 01:47 PM ----------

It's a weird position for the writers. Technically it doesn't take place at the end of the saga, but this is the actual send off for Geralt, not TW3. I hope they take that into account.
I'm honestly rather curious about this point myself, and quite eager to see how they've managed this so-called conclusion.

Last edited:
Curious question comes to mind....

Do you guys think Touissant will have some luxurious high end exotic brothel full of french sounding prostitutes? : )

Or are people over there too noble and pure for such things?

Let me know what you think!!!

Guest 3847602

"I’m telling you, we should open a brothel here. After we’ve done what we need to do, we should
come back here and set up a House of Pleasure. I've had a look around the city. They have everything.
I counted nine barbers alone, and eight pharmacies. But they only have one whorehouse, and it’s so
small and shitty that I wouldn’t even call it a whorehouse
. No competition. We’ll make it a luxurious
brothel. Buy a multi-story house with garden …”
"Angouleme, have mercy."

No idea about how the prostitutes will sound, though :p

Well that's one brothel confirmed then : D

Like I don't care, I only go there for food.

Once I accidentally clicked on the option to have sex with a prostitute in Witcher 2 and I had to load the game again. I couldn't continue playing knowing I cheated on Triss : (

Curious question comes to mind....

Do you guys think Touissant will have some luxurious high end exotic brothel full of french sounding prostitutes? : )

Or are people over there too noble and pure for such things?

Hopefully if there is a brothel, there will be more than one animation to accompany the ... erm, "romance culmination."

---------- Updated at 09:22 PM ----------

"I’m telling you, we should open a brothel here. After we’ve done what we need to do, we should
come back here and set up a House of Pleasure. I've had a look around the city. They have everything.
I counted nine barbers alone, and eight pharmacies. But they only have one whorehouse, and it’s so
small and shitty that I wouldn’t even call it a whorehouse
. No competition. We’ll make it a luxurious
brothel. Buy a multi-story house with garden …”
"Angouleme, have mercy."

No idea about how the prostitutes will sound, though :p

So sayeth Jesus Dave Grohl.

Geralt of Rivia takes on his last great contract

But I can not believe that the "Blood and Wine" will be the last adventure of Geralt ... I feel sad at heart .. And I'm not seen Kovir and Zerrikania. I would also like to look at Haakland, Dol Blathanna, Mahakam. Well, even Zanguebar! CDPR for work! :D

There is one thing that i don't like:

"Geralt's last great contract"
Well this may either mean that none of the TW3's contracts were great or thay they chose one of the worst options possible,making B&W take place after the main story

There is one thing that i don't like:

"Geralt's last great contract"
Well this may either mean that none of the TW3's contracts were great or thay they chose one of the worst options possible,making B&W take place after the main story

Or that Ciri will be the protagonist in Witcher 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom