About Blood and Wine (SPOILERS)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
About Blood and Wine (SPOILERS)

So now that HOS is released- and was it great. What do you guys think Blood and Wine will be about?

Fringilla Vigo.

Personally, I hope not. But there is a reasonable chance...

I'm 99.9% sure we will never see Letho again, and I'm totally fine with that.

Ciri\Yen\Triss would by nice, but I don't want them to shoehorn it in. HoS has shown us that they do better when they have more freedom. So, I hope they focus less on characters we already have and more on new things they make up themselves giving them complete freedom to do with it what they want.

I hope it will be like HoS and pretty much standalone from the main story. Just made it so much more fun, and if you put any of the main characters in it starts to interfere with how and when it can be played.

For example if they introduce Fringilla, we know from the letter she writes to Yennefer that she is planning to travel to Toussaint to deal with some issues before she goes to Nilfgaard. So if Geralt meets Fringilla in Toussaint it would have to be before Emhyr claps her in irons and before the start of TW3 - but that's not even hinted at during the main game, let alone the fact that if he'd met Fringilla she'd presumably have told him exactly how to find Yennefer, or put him on the megascope or something.

Just for personal reasons I'd like Geralt's final appearance to be just about Geralt, no shared spotlights.

Skills working passively, please. Keep the amount of active skills we can use, but make the other ones effective in like 25% or something, so that the skill points aren't literally useless.

Personally, I hope not. But there is a reasonable chance...

This article is old, so the plans regarding how BaW is integrated into the game may have changed since then, but it looks like it will also be playable during the main quest like HoS:

"As for the add-ons and expansions coming to The Witcher 3 following its release, Szamałek explained that "they’re within the story of the Witcher: Wild Hunt," running within the time frame, rather than after the ending."

If that is true, then no one from the main quest - including Fringilla Vigo - will be present in the second expansion, either.

iorveth, saskia, fringilla vigo, vampires -a night to remember?- wine

as a suggeston, they could add a new gameplay mechanic: a vampire grabbing geralt from behind, from shoulders and biting his neck like in the a night to remember trailer, and the black blood potion can finally be useful

Last edited:
I don't have the slightest clue, and we can only speculate for now, but After playing HOS i am sure it will be amazing.
:threaten:

I hope it's going to be sort of like "Something Ends, Something Begins". Not too serious, with all the Geralt's friends having fun and everything. A good farewell for the amazing ride that Witcher games were. :)
Oh yea although i don't know if they have to make it part of the DLC story but they definitely have to make something like that, maybe with a patch or as extra stuff in the DLC.

I would love to see Blood and Wine as another well-written, longer adventure, with explorable region comparable to Skellige, but they probably won't have time for that. Man, I would pay double the 20 USD they're charging for it now.

Don't know how, but I want more Iorveth, Saskia, Natalis or Anäis. Some conection with the previous games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom