About Blood and Wine (SPOILERS)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another brief visit to the Aen Elle, or some more involvement with the Scoia'tael. Either or would be just fine.

It'd also be cool if it was Ciri-centric this time around, and you're with Avallac'h while on the run from The While Hunt. But that's if it were to stay within the timeline-- I couldn't imagine playing Witcher 20+ hours without Geralt, though.

Screw it, I'll be happy with just about anything we get.

I just lookin for hood mod on consoles. It will be awsome to have this litle thing in new expansion or even patch 1.12/1.13. CDPR add this please ;*

Even this is only my wish and it is unlikely to happen, i would love to meet Regis, maybe as a Geralt's flashback about the time he was led by Regis to the Gorgon cave to met Avallac'h for the first time. Or the fights with Vilgefortz on Thanedd Island and Stygga castle... Or Ciri's fight with Bonhart...
Ciri in Tir Na Lia (the encounter with Avallac'h, Eredin, Auberon), or maybe Ciri and Avallac'h journey through worlds while running from the Wild Hunt.
Anyway, whatever characters will be added, i hope Lodge sorceresses won't be added anymore, i'm fed up with them already...

So...BaW is supposed to last 20 hours,isn't it?That's awesome!

If we get another great story like HoS,which is very likely,then BaW will be a fitting farewell for the witcher trilogy!

Another brief visit to the Aen Elle, or some more involvement with the Scoia'tael. Either or would be just fine.

It'd also be cool if it was Ciri-centric this time around, and you're with Avallac'h while on the run from The While Hunt. But that's if it were to stay within the timeline-- I couldn't imagine playing Witcher 20+ hours without Geralt, though.

Screw it, I'll be happy with just about anything we get.
Also want to mention some hooded, sleeveless armor. Or at least a couple of hoods you can put in a slot, like the Professor's spectacles. I don't know if I'd want to hide my Geralt's beautiful elven cut, but the option would be neat.

Anyway, whatever characters will be added, i hope Lodge sorceresses won't be added anymore, i'm fed up with them already...

Many people seem to want Fringilla Vigo in the expansion, so that would not be very surprising. There is one or two more not already in the main game or dead.

Do you think they're add old characters from main game in Blood and Wine DLC ?

I do not think there will be any, not only would it need a story explanation why they are in Toussaint, but if the DLC can be played during the main quest, then it would be difficult to add them because of their existing quests in the base game. So, old characters are more likely from the books or maybe from the previous games (like Shani in HoS). I even have doubts regarding Fringilla Vigo, but I guess CDPR can solve it somehow if they want to add her.

I'm surprised they''ve managed to feed you up, considering that out of 10 of them only Philippa, Keira and Triss have a reasonable amount of screen time (and most of it is optional), while everyone else are just props.

I do not think there will be any, not only would it need a story explanation why they are in Toussaint, but if the DLC can be played during the main quest, then it would be difficult to add them because of their existing quests in the base game. So, old characters are more likely from the books or maybe from the previous games (like Shani in HoS). I even have doubts regarding Fringilla Vigo, but I guess CDPR can solve it somehow if they want to add her.

I'm surprised they''ve managed to feed you up, considering that out of 10 of them only Philippa, Keira and Triss have a reasonable amount of screen time (and most of it is optional), while everyone else are just props.

There are not that many choices left for the DLC, Fringilla Vigo makes the most sense story and location wise, although she is already in TW3, and there are two others both alive not yet in the game, but why would they be in Toussaint ?

The Lodge of Sorceresses

History of the Lodge of Sorceresses, penned by Ignatius Lavola.

Just as warty, slime-slathered toads croak out into the fetid swamp in search of kindred company, so too do sorceresses seek their own kind, driven to gather and scheme against all that is good and worthy. The coven gathering the worst of them - the knab of those utterly depraved and swollen thick with the pus of magic - was the Lodge of Sorceresses.

The first fiends of this Lodge were Philippa Eilhart, Lady of Montecalvo, Triss Merigold of Maribor, Keira Metz of Carreras, Margarita Laux-Antille, Síle de Tansarville of Creyden, Sabrina Glevissig of Ard Carraigh, Fringilla Vigo of Beauclair, Francesca Findabair and Ida Emean, elven women, Assire var Anahid and Yennefer of Vengerberg.

On the summit of Bald Mountain they gathered, witches all, to swear fealty to their devils and demons, their masters and lovers, and to promise to bring doom upon those living in peace in the Northern Realms. ‘Twas they who stood behind the murders of Demavend, King of Aedirn, Foltest, King of Temeria and many other noble men besides. ‘Twas they who brought about the outbreak of yet another war with Nilfgaard. ‘Twas they who sent plague and pox against decent, gods-fearing folk.

Yet take comfort, dear reader, for their deeds shall not go unpunished. Our gracious leader Radovid, fifth of his name, saw through their lies and swore their deaths, deaths as inevitable as they shall be painful.

There are not that many choices left for the DLC, Fringilla Vigo makes the most sense story and location wise, although she is already in TW3, and there are two others both alive not yet in the game, but why would they be in Toussaint ?

Yeah, unfortunately Fringilla is the only reasonable choice for this. But I hope they'll at least mention Assire, since she has the worst treatment out of all of them.

Poor Assire.

However, in W2, there is one way where you neither see nor hear about her being killed.(Triss decompression scene is not present in your playthrough) I believe it is Roche' s path and not saving Triss, therefore you can assume she is still alive and Triss was decompressed by somebody else.

But that is a lie we can just tell ourselves, we know what really happened to her : (

It would be nice if they mentioned her. I only heard her name once in W3.

Haha, I'm certain Blood and Wine will involve Dandelion in some way, as (spoiler from the books ahead)
he was even married (or was it just a strong affair?, can't quite remeber correctly) to the duchess of Toussaint, Anna Henrietta. We can hope some great character development. And who knows, Fringilla Vigo might be a romatic interest for Geralt once again, having been Geralt's lover during his last visit in Toussint...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom