About Blood and Wine (SPOILERS)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about a female antagonist about whom you don't know is the antagonist and you think she's good all this time and then at the end, she turns out to be supper evil, like beyond evil.

Bathing in the blood of babies and virgins.

I would LOVE a villain inspired by Elizabeth Bathory : )
I'd dig that, but I'd like to add, she should be some ANCIENT Bruxa in hiding, connecting to the whole "Vampire/Katakan Evolution" Eskel found out about, It would be grand.

Like a female version of Whoreson. Really detestable. But with way more influence and power. Some underground mega-bitch.

It would be cool if there was a bit of mystery this time around, like you have several suspects for the main villain and till the last moment, you don't really know who is the terrible ancient evil and then you finally find out and you're like "I can't believe it was her all this time!"

Also, some sort of choice/consequence dynamic about if you accuse the wrong person to be the ancient bruxa queen and kill her, the real one escapes and you get the bad ending : )

It would be cool if there was a bit of mystery this time around, like you have several suspects for the main villain and till the last moment, you don't really know who is the terrible ancient evil and then you finally find out and you're like "I can't believe it was her all this time!"

Also, some sort of choice/consequence dynamic about if you accuse the wrong person to be the ancient bruxa queen and kill her, the real one escapes and you get the bad ending : )

This idea sounds familiar from a previous game. :)

All I ask for is
A Night To remember - Quest
- With that mesmerizing song
- Good background story
- The quest should have ample length
- Decision making.
and
- that atmosphere from the trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF7kqc7th0A

Last edited:
They have to finally show Zerrikania for a big send off of the witcher story. They have been talking about it since the 1st game. It would be lame after all this talk about it and not at least show it. During that one mission I was hoping to visit Zerrikania but it didn't happen lol. I also hope master mirror shows back up and we get his origin story. They should have it right at the end of blood & wine and have saskia show back up lol.
[h=1][/h]

They have to finally show Zerrikania for a big send off of the witcher story. They have been talking about it since the 1st game. It would be lame after all this talk about it and not at least show it. During that one mission I was hoping to visit Zerrikania but it didn't happen lol. I also hope master mirror shows back up and we get his origin story. They should have it right at the end of blood & wine and have saskia show back up lol.

Maybe in a future game. Blood and Wine has already been confirmed to take place in Toussaint, and Saskia and Iorveth will not be in the expansion according to Marcin Momot.

The idea of a super-evil female villain is appealing, but I would prefer by far a grey-shaded complex figure. Not because I am obsessed by grey characters like someone (in fantasy/sci-fi stories "white" and "black" characters works perfectly as archetype of human beings, so they are permitted), but since Radovid (at least in T3) and the Whild Hunt belong to this category and in my opinion Olgierd fails as grey-shaded figure (since you are basically forced to help him because Gaunter is too evil, despite I didn't like him at all), I would prefer a complex villain with romance dynamics and real big compromises involved. Maybe a noble beautiful woman who is a vampire, in that case Geralt's issue about sentient monsters would be examined in depth, with a romance dynamics which is always engaging and some politics involved too. A sort of Iris figure (the best character of Hos imo) but more central in the story.

The idea of a super-evil female villain is appealing, but I would prefer by far a grey-shaded complex figure. Not because I am obsessed by grey characters like someone (in fantasy/sci-fi stories "white" and "black" characters works perfectly as archetype of human beings, so they are permitted), but since Radovid (at least in T3) and the Whild Hunt belong to this category and in my opinion Olgierd fails as grey-shaded figure (since you are basically forced to help him because Gaunter is too evil, despite I didn't like him at all), I would prefer a complex villain with romance dynamics and real big compromises involved. Maybe a noble beautiful woman who is a vampire, in that case Geralt's issue about sentient monsters would be examined in depth, with a romance dynamics which is always engaging and some politics involved too. A sort of Iris figure (the best character of Hos imo) but more central in the story.

http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/Blue_Eyes

Me too, but in the main game. I really don't want Iorveth in the expansion only for the sake of fanservice.

Imagine if we had Iorveth and Letho and Roche+Ves at kaer morhen when the Wild Hunt came ------ would have been a great throwback - they all would have hated each other, but still fought for Geralt.

doubt that... Iorveth would be most likely fighting together with the Hunt... after all, they wanna restore Elven rule over the world...

Honestly, since it's been confirmed that we won't see Iorveth and Saskia again in the game, I would take a short, well made, fan service cameo over nothing at all.

Just to see the two of them one last time.

Whats with all these cats? Just played HOS and just when you arrive to talk olgierd again. Búrning mansion and that. Theres this cat also on the cut scene when geralt talks to the olgierds goon. The cat just walks by geralt and he gives the cat this "look" Camera pans back and the cat just disappears behind something. I think there was a barrel and a tree. Camera cuts again just as you think the cat comes back to view... I think this might have something to do with BAW?! Maybe its one and the same cat u see in in oxenfurt, or was it in novigrad. dont remember..
Maybe its nothing. I know the cats are according to lore are the only animal that can sense these magical intersections or whatever :) So maybe its just that..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom