About Blood and Wine (SPOILERS)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't someone on this forum say, that the latest patch added new stuff to Devil's Pit?
I believe Devil's Pit will be the place in which the expansion starts. Some weeks ago I explored it a bit and the place is full of prison cells, cages and dead bodies. If we assume that vampires will play a major role in the expansion, my guess is that's a place some vampires held prisoners to kill them and drink their blood. From there, some trail will lead us to Toussaint.

Some screens from the Devil's Pit.

After I posted my discoveries from the leaked documents, someone on 4chan came up with a pretty interesting theory, that Devil's Pit was supposed to be the mine that originally served as an entrance to Avallac'h hideout.

That would make sence since it was* mentioned that the final battle was gonna take place near/within Novigrad, so his hide out/lab was more than likely the Devils pit area.

Does anyone one have an idea of what those horn cup thing in the two pics are? Don't think the connected to B&W though, but just outa interests sake.

Edit. Changed my mind about the Avallacs lab, cause I don't think he would have so many dead bodies lying around

Last edited:
If we assume that vampires will play a major role in the expansion, my guess is that's a place some vampires held prisoners to kill them and drink their blood. From there, some trail will lead us to Toussaint.

That's an interesting theory, the "A night to remember" cinematic trailer does indeed start with a fight with a female vampire outside of Novigrad before Geralt heads off to Toussaint.

Didn't someone on this forum say, that the latest patch added new stuff to Devil's Pit?
I believe Devil's Pit will be the place in which the expansion starts. Some weeks ago I explored it a bit and the place is full of prison cells, cages and dead bodies. If we assume that vampires will play a major role in the expansion, my guess is that's a place some vampires held prisoners to kill them and drink their blood. From there, some trail will lead us to Toussaint.

Some kind of evil or monstrosity is surely lurking deep beneath the Devil's Pit. I hope we'll uncover it in BaW. There's a lab and a torture chamber as well, which reminds me of a certain evil mage or dare I say Geralt's greatest adversary. How did you get inside the cavern by the way. I have only seen it in a Youtube footage and screenshots.

Some kind of evil or monstrosity is surely lurking deep beneath the Devil's Pit. I hope we'll uncover it in BaW. There's a lab and a torture chamber as well, which reminds me of a certain evil mage or dare I say Geralt's greatest adversary. How did you get inside the cavern by the way. I have only seen it in a Youtube footage and screenshots.

How do u guys get in there, by cheats ? because in my game the doors in the devils pit are locked up.

How do u guys get in there, by cheats ? because in my game the doors in the devils pit are locked up.

You can use the debug console enabler mod, and then enable the free cam mode. Although it does not let you actually enter the cave, you can at least see what is there. I do not know if there is support for a "no clipping" type of console command, but there seems to be one for teleporting - however, you need to know the coordinates of the location you want to teleport to. :)

I wonder if that "evil Mage" has been "watching" Gerald. ;)

I feel like the Devil's Pit would be more of a laboratory/torture facility to be honest. The name would fit, because of all the horrible things that would happen there.

Well it's fun to speculate, but what do we have so far.

* a mysterious cat, that gets allot of camera time.
* a dwarf that mentions a cup/goblet/chalice that o Dimm wanted (which now appears on the promo T-shirts the Reds are wearing)
* big claws (more than likely belonging to some sort of vampire)
* the Devils pit
* a quest with a woman and child that makes no scence (other than Beauclair being mentioned in the journal entries) along with a stone medallion as a reward. It's still marked as an item needed to complete a quest in your inventory (speculation has it that there is one alternate ending to B&W that requires that players did something in the main game, could this be tied to that?

I am kinda thinking that some people theories about B&W possibly using the Devils pit as a starting point is correct. As it looks like someplace where blood rituals have taken place and the antogonist packed up and moved to Toussant.

Last edited:
Well it's fun to speculate, but what do we have so far.

* a mysterious cat, that gets allot of camera time.
* a dwarf that mentions a cup/goblet/chalice that o Dimm wanted (which now appears on the promo T-shirts the Reds are wearing)
* big claws (more than likely belonging to some sort of vampire
* the Devils pit
* a quest with a woman and child that makes no scence (other than Beauclair being mentioned in the journal entries) along with a stone medallion as a reward. It's still marked as an item needed to complete a quest in your inventory (speculation has it that there is one alternate ending to B&W that requires that players did something in the main game, could this be tied to that?

I am kinda thinking that some people theories about B&W possibly using the Devils pit as a starting point is correct. As it looks like someplace where blood rituals have taken place and the antogonist packed up and moved to Toussant.

Which quest is that? Never found it :eek:

Wish i was the vampire :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom