About Blood and Wine (SPOILERS)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was my first guess but then I thought aren't they undead thus they don't really have a functional reproductive system?

Informations from TW3 and "The World of The Witcher" compendium support book info.

yeap, seems to be that way but on this particular topic (vampirism being passed on from one host to another), W1 info kind of contradicts it. Let's not forget that W1 - W2 - W3 might be more strongly connected than the game-book relationship where CDPR took some creative liberties (glad that they did). I'm not saying the Iorveth thing is true (honestly, it sounds ridiculous after all the stuff that's been discussed and MM confirming as well) though.

---------- Updated at 05:00 PM ----------

Where do new people, dogs, cows, elves, dwarves come from?

Opening up a can of worms are we ? :))

That was my first guess but then I thought aren't they undead thus they don't really have a functional reproductive system?

They aren't undead according to the wiki. Reading the information about vampires in the Wiki might give answers to many of your questions. assuming that CDPR is following the ''facts'' established by the books when it comes vampires.

Wikia and gamepedia are taking infoes directly from books or most recent adaptations (meaning allready mentoned World of the Witcher, the Witcher 3).

Last edited:

May 27th... damn, can't wait!

I trust Amazon more than anyone else.

Welcome to the land of knights, noble ladies and magnificent wineries. When this kingdom is torn apart by a series of savage massacres, Geralt of Rivia takes on his last great contract. Blood and Wine offers over 20 hours of adventure, in which beauty clashes with horror, and love dances with deceit.

Last edited:
BTW, it seems we'll see Dandy in B&W!

In what role, though ? Will he actually be in Toussaint and have some quests, or is it just new dialogues related to BaW in his Novigrad inn ? Or possibly something for a patch (or even EE) to the base game ?

Maybe Dandelion will be the narrator instead of Vesemir this time around?

That would also make sense, the narration, ending slides, etc. are technically Dandelion dialogues.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom