About bosses

+
There's lots of surprisingly difficult obstacles in this game, and I cannot compare bosses using some facts because every weapon, skill, level, luck even makes it so that no fight is the same. But I want to share my impressions and learn some of yours.

So there're 3 bosses in main storyline I remember - Smasher, Oda and Sasquatch. There're 17 cyberpsychos, each of them is a boss. There's many guys tagged with a bounty. There're 5 boxing fights with champions. I'll mention here also one mission in which I was kidnapped by Scavengers, and it was difficult to get my eq back.
Generally what surprised me is that very many opponents have their "boss" healthbar, name and some story behind them. It makes them easy to be distinguished, but in some cases I thought that they were too easy for a boss fight. On the other hand when I compare fight with Smasher to some random fight in a random quest, I think that no one really cares about bosses hierarchy.

Toughest guy in game will be cyber "Mike Tyson", boxing star, champion, and generally big and fearsome guy. I used a tactic to run around previous champions and hit them from behind, but in this fight there's small area, ring, and with my desperate combo I've dealt him 3% damage, he defeated me with second hit on normal difficulty. There's some trick to this fight, his stomach if I remember correctly, but nonetheless I think this guy is the biggest.

I killed second in difficulty boxing champion with my weapon on some mission, but it took me some minutes to kill him from distance, he had best defense I knew at that moment and I was kinda happy he couldn't move in my direction. For other champions some arm upgrade was enough.

Toughest cyberpsychos are definietely those mech guys. I remember three of them, but greatest defense and damage had one in Santo Domingo, Foley or Coley. Lots of hp, big shield, some kind of lasergun, my highest damage was 300 against him with a revolver, but at that moment I did average 2k damage against normal opponents. But sadly he stood blocked in gate, couldn't move. Monster, but again total lack of pursuit.

Smasher was very flashy, but he had his sidekicks, he didn't pursue me on the balcony, totally didn't behave like a beast. And he loses parts early in the fight - lame. Oda was kind of agile and quick, but not too many hp. I killed Sasquatch on third try without any healing, even automatic in-fight healing. Kind of simpleminded woman. Similar to Sasquatch was boss in a mission about previous city mayor death - some hidden club. But I had hard time finding entrance, tried to be stealth and it ended like always.

Getting kidnapped by Scavengers is a fun experience. They leave you nothing, no defense, no weapon, 10 or more opponents, and you should kill them all to have eq back. Recommended for every bored player.

Of course I haven't fought all bosses, and I didn't fight most of them before level 25, so I appreciate your feedback.

Top Bottom