About CDPR's attitude

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't understand why CDPR didn't say before the release that they turned the game into an action adventure. That the choices in the dialogues would be unimportant and the story would be linear. I ended up paying for one game and getting a completely different one.
If I wanted a Far Cry style game, I would have just waited for Far Cry 6.

That's exactly why. They don't want players like you to wait for Far Cry 6. They chose to hide the truth from you to get your money. ;)

:facepalm::facepalm::giveup::giveup::facepalm::facepalm:

- You can twist things to suite your own purpose if you want and avoid other stuff if you want

-- you can think what you want its obvious we a are not going to get any where so I am going to wish you a good day.

- if you want to call this an "alpha" because of rage over missing content you can.

- If some feel they are betrayed by missing content or Misled by the devs or the software is broken because it wont work on their personal machine or this game is a compete an utter failure, you can its obvious no one is going to change that is its a subjective opinion .

everyone is allowed to express want they want here and if you an other want to express rage they you have that right.

I personally don't agree with the rage you are expressing or your views

and to quote myself

What did I twist? You go on about 7.1 ratings like it means something, and I explained how it doesn't mean as much as you think it does. For all the raving you do about how great and awesome a 7.1 score is, you seem to ignore the 3.4 on PS4 and 4.6 on Xbox, and all the issues people are having on PC. Hell there are people with PCs powerful enough to run 2 instances of the game, but can't even get 1 to run without issue. I guess because it doesn't fit your narrative that Cyberpunk is such an amazing game, so it doesn't exist.

I'm QA. I've actually seen and worked on alphas. I actually know what it means. Unless you consider this game feature complete, which would say a lot about you, then the game is an alpha.

The fact that a feature was released and taken out, and no one knows what the supposed patches that were promised for Jan and Feb will contain. They could very easily restore features that were cut after launch or add new features that were promised and didn't get places it pretty much in alpha territory.

The only one that seems to be raging is you trying to get everyone to accept your opinion that the game is perfect the way it is because it's got an inflated 7.1 score, you don't seem to care about being sold things you didn't get, and happen to have a machine that didn't experience any issues. Judging by your responses it would also be that you're machine is such a state that issues like the ones experienced with Cyberpunk are just par for the course for you, so nothing out of the ordinary and completely ok by your extremely low standards.

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that you also frequented Hello Games forums and argued with people that No Man's Sky was just fine and great when it released too.

Oh and as for your quote. There's no such thing as a 10/10 game. I have no illusions for Cyberpunk. I wanted what we were told would be in the game, which would be a 9.5 game at most because even then there would still be issues. What we got was a game devoid of much of what we were told it would have, and doesn't do a lot of the things it does have very well. Sure it looks pretty (on the right hardware), but the game we got is a 4/10 maybe 5 at most.

Last edited:
Well I can run this game so I should be able to run. that game
Also not true every game is built differently and will interact with your system as a whole differently so the above statement not accurate.
(...)
It is not a problem with the software as it has proven to run smoothly on person 1 computer

You're living in a black and white world which makes finding excuses pretty simple. There are many shades beetween "no problems" and "broken". Running on some PCs without any issues doesn't prove the game has no issues.

Some of your comparissons are pretty awkward.

You're living in a black and white world which makes finding excuses pretty simple. There are many shades between "no problems" and "broken". Running on some PCs without any issues doesn't prove the game has no issues.

Some of your comparisons are pretty awkward.

But the game got 7.1 on metacritic! 7.1!!!!!! :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom