About Ciri's past [1ST BOOK,GAME SPOILERS]

+
About Ciri's past [1ST BOOK,GAME SPOILERS]

I have just read the 'A Question of Price' chapter in the book 'The Last Wish'. And I've noticed that after Pavetta uses "the power" Mousesack commenting and says that it can only be used if the user is not virgin. So after I've seen Ciri uses "the power" at the Kaer Mohren battle scene it means that she's not virgin :eek:. Who shagged Ciri?

I have just read the 'A Question of Price' chapter in the book 'The Last Wish'. And I've noticed that after Pavetta uses "the power" Mousesack commenting and says that it can only be used if the user is not virgin. So after I've seen Ciri uses "the power" at the Kaer Mohren battle scene it means that she's not virgin :eek:. Who shagged Ciri?

Haha, that is just a myth. There is actually a very funny conversation about that between Ciri and Yennefer in Blood of Elves.

Oh.

No.

The lengthy discussion on Ciri being virgin or not are quite famous in the fandom. Countless minutes, dozen posts, and people still ponder as if it was the humanity greatest mystery. Seriously, this horse was beaten to death.

Mistle by that point.

By the game?

She's a Witcher, and Geralt's daughter with Yennefer.

She's probably got an entire card deck of hot men and women.

:)

What's good for the Geralt is good for the Goose.

If anyone wants to know... Ciri's sexual history in the books:

She had a girlfriend called Mistle. But, she never has real sex with any man in the books. The previous owner of Kelpie sucked on her nipples, but died in the process. King Auberon of the Aen Elle tried to have sex with her, but was impotent. So he pleased her in other ways. Other than that we don't get to know anything more. She did seem friendly with the Knight in the other world at the end of Lady of the Lake, so who knows what happened between them.

If you choose correct dialogue with Skjall Ciri kisses him and says she has time to show some tricks to him but then the Wild Hunt appears and we don't get to see what those "tricks" were.

That made me suspect she might not be a virgin.

Hmmm thanks for the answers guys I'm glad to see that this kind of forum is actually alive (most videogames forums doesn't have users online)
The lesbomancy doesn't fit as much right here (cuz you know, the definition of virginty can differ :p) so I'll take what "jockmick" says about the knight, sounds about right
Oh.

No.

The lengthy discussion on Ciri being virgin or not are quite famous in the fandom. Countless minutes, dozen posts, and people still ponder as if it was the humanity greatest mystery. Seriously, this horse was beaten to death.
I can now see the problem xD

---------- Updated at 12:17 AM ----------

If you choose correct dialogue with Skjall Ciri kisses him and says she has time to show some tricks to him but then the Wild Hunt appears and we don't get to see what those "tricks" were.

That made me suspect she might not be a virgin.
Yeah, I got that idea from the book. But the real deal is who is the lucky guy (or.. Girl?)

The lesbomancy doesn't fit as much right here (cuz you know, the definition of virginty can differ :p) so I'll take what "jockmick" says about the knight, sounds about right

But the real deal is who is the lucky guy (or.. Girl?)

Well, whether or not losing her virginity counts with a girl, the important part to know is that the virgin part is just a myth. You can still do magic and be a virgin.

Just because I'm curious as hell, where do you get that information :eek:

In Blood of Elves, Ciri is staying at the Temple of Melitele in Ellander, where Yennefer teaches her about magic, and also to control her powers (Source). Ciri asks her about this myth, which Yennefer laughs at.

“Because…” Ciri lowered her head and blushed. “Because Iola, Myrrha, Eurneid and Katye – when we were having dinner – laughed at me and said that witchcraft doesn’t have access to me and that I’m not going to perform any magic because… Because I’m… a virgin, that means—”

“I know what it means, believe it or not,” interrupted the magician. “No doubt you’ll see this as another spiteful piece of mockery but I hate to tell you that you are talking a lot of rubbish. Let us get back to the test.”

“I’m a virgin!” repeated Ciri aggressively. “Why the tests? Virgins can’t do magic!”

“I can’t see a solution,” Yennefer leaned back in her chair. “So go out and lose your virginity if it gets in your way so much. But be quick about it if you please.”

“Are you making fun of me?”

“You’ve noticed?” The magician smiled faintly. “Congratulations. You’ve passed the preliminary test in perspicacity. And now for the real test. Concentrate, please. Look: there are four pine trees in this picture. Each one has a different number of branches. Draw a fifth to fit in with the other four and to fit in this space here.”

The is a scene even in the game that kinda confirms ciri is still a virgin

When Ciri and Geralt go to the sabbath to Kill Imlerith ( The blind old women sniffs with her nose :D and says ciri was never with a man & geralt is infertile)

And besides, Ciri had had outbursts of her power before that scene from the book, which I copied in the spoiler. So, obviously she had the powers despite being a virgin.

In Blood of Elves, Ciri is staying at the Temple of Melitele in Ellander, where Yennefer teaches her about magic, and also to control her powers (Source). Ciri asks her about this myth, which Yennefer laughs at.

“Because…” Ciri lowered her head and blushed. “Because Iola, Myrrha, Eurneid and Katye – when we were having dinner – laughed at me and said that witchcraft doesn’t have access to me and that I’m not going to perform any magic because… Because I’m… a virgin, that means—”

“I know what it means, believe it or not,” interrupted the magician. “No doubt you’ll see this as another spiteful piece of mockery but I hate to tell you that you are talking a lot of rubbish. Let us get back to the test.”

“I’m a virgin!” repeated Ciri aggressively. “Why the tests? Virgins can’t do magic!”

“I can’t see a solution,” Yennefer leaned back in her chair. “So go out and lose your virginity if it gets in your way so much. But be quick about it if you please.”

“Are you making fun of me?”

“You’ve noticed?” The magician smiled faintly. “Congratulations. You’ve passed the preliminary test in perspicacity. And now for the real test. Concentrate, please. Look: there are four pine trees in this picture. Each one has a different number of branches. Draw a fifth to fit in with the other four and to fit in this space here.”

xD that's an awkward mother-daughter scene thanks for the replys :)

That sounded so weird, it made me laugh xD

Haha, yeah, it was indeed weird. But, perhaps, I should clarify that...

He didn't die because of it. Ciri and him were hiding from bandits and he had been wounded, so she granted his wish for some fun before he passed

Top Bottom