About M-10AF Lexington power pistol

+
I was doing GIG: A Lack of Empathy and while sneaking around in club Empathy I found M-10AF Lexington power pistol.
This was first 6 mod slot legendary weapon I have found.

Is there more 6 mod slot weapons in game?
M-10AF Lexington.jpg

Yes, and plenty. When you reach higher SC (street credit) even shops will sell legendary weapon with 6 slots. And eventually you'll find a legendary pistol, with 1900 base DPS, 100% crit chance and 200% crit dmg, plus 400% head shot dmg. Sweet, isn't it?

Also there's a trick, the RNG system roll stats when you inspect an item , that's when the stats window pop up for the first time before you pick up the item, so the trick is to create a manual save when you see the small orange cube icon BEFORE approaching the item .

then you can approach and check the stats. If you don't like it, simply reload the save file and check again, the RNG will roll a new set of stats for you, repeat and you'll eventually get there.

This trick is especially useful on clothing items, because a random legendary piece can roll with up to 4 slots for shirts and jackets, or up to 3 slots for head, face and shoes. If you're really lucky, it can even (very rarely) roll with max slots AND a +15% crit and 30% crit dmg legendary mod pre-installed ;-) don't get too greedy.

Last edited:
It has two slots for attachments and 4 mod slots.

As of now, 4 mod slots and two attachment slots are only available and mostly, if not, only for Legendary and a few Epic/Iconic weapons :)

Only melee weapons and smart weapons have less than 6 max slots.

I'm planning on save-scumming a legendary Burya tech pistol with the two-shot special. Should become quite a bit stronger than most fully upgraded iconics :)

I was doing GIG: A Lack of Empathy and while sneaking around in club Empathy I found M-10AF Lexington power pistol.
This was first 6 mod slot legendary weapon I have found.

Is there more 6 mod slot weapons in game?
View attachment 11145998
ahm
Dying Night?
the pistol you get right at the start after you leave your apartment?
its an iconic Lexington...mine is with +8.xx headshoot multiplyer and its iconic is +50% headshoot damage
well.. if you learned crafting ofc

i'm using it as my end game weapon( Dying Light).. its excellent gun, fully modded for extra damage.. with perks in handgun tree, you are practically unstoppable with that thing, and its fun to play with it, because it doesn't do everything for you like smart weapons do, and it require you to move, because it doesn't shoot through cover.. just simple gunplay thats actually fun even in late game and it doesn't feel like cheating...

Keep your iconics for this reason. Don't do like me and dissassemble them for spare parts thinking you can craft them back later.

Keep your iconics for this reason. Don't do like me and dissassemble them for spare parts thinking you can craft them back later.
if you are on PC
and this for Dying Night
Game.AddToInventory("Items.Preset_Lexington_Wilson", 1)

Top Bottom