About missing song from Samurai

+
CDPR made really good job about soundtracks and song from Samurai band and all, but what happened with song named Archangel which can be heard in mission when you first time meet Kerry and its only part of a song with few words of lyrics. So it looks like Johnny know that song and its probably released in some of Samurai's album but why this song is not in the game it sounds so good and in my opinion could be the best of all, is there some specific reason or will this song be released in future?

Link of song :

Unfortunately, I don't believe Refused ( The band who played Samurai in the game) recorded a full version of the song. Or if they did I haven't been able to find it. Which I agree is a shame as it sounds so awesome, I'd love to be able to play it on my guitar but I'll need quite a few more lessons to get that good lol.

While were on the topic of missing songs it would be great to hear Etta Sorrentino's 'Only You' as well. It's the song that Judy hums in Pyramid Song while she's sat waiting for you by the cabin. After finishing the mission I spent quite a while searching for the song online and was a little dissapointed to find out that there isn't any song by that name in the game. it's a shame because hearing Judy hum it really made me want to hear the actual song. Oh well...

Also little fun fact that I found, a lot of missions in game are named by some existing song from real life, example pyramid song, riders of a storm, play it safe and many many more, also the final mission Nocturne op55 no1 is composition by Chopin which Hanako play in that moment so its cool little detail

Also little fun fact that I found, a lot of missions in game are named by some existing song from real life, example pyramid song, riders of a storm, play it safe and many many more, also the final mission Nocturne op55 no1 is composition by Chopin which Hanako play in that moment so its cool little detail
All those from the main quest and so muuuuuuch for the sides quests !

I always pick this song to play when in Kerry's house. Also kinda enjoyed the bug where it would loop during a loading transition in Never Fade Away.
Gotta admit though, the music apparently coming from the runout groove on the vinyl in the video is bothering me way more than it should.

Top Bottom