About Pre-Ordering and Purchasing

+
Ayesh66;n10456062 said:
No pre-order DLCs, please.

Going by what I've seen, read and heard they are not the kind of company to do that, I believe that they'll just do what they did with Witcher 3 and it's DLC.

Guest 4211861

I think it's safe to say it will be 60 euros for the standard title and possibly some collector's editions.

I'm still waiting for the reviews first, will not rush to preorder, even if it's CDPR.

And for the toys and fun stuff, it will have to be something useful, not just some branded t-shirt, I have plenty of shirts already.

As a rule I do not pre-order or buy special editions. That said, this is my most anticipated game, perhaps ever, no pressure 😉 so I would make an exception in this case.

60€ (Standard) and 150€ (Collectors) should be expected for retail prices.
No preorder bonuses. Pretty much the same as with the Witcher 3.

I will try to get a copy of the Collectors Edition for PC.
Given the hype around the game... I hope to get one for 300€ or less.

Preorder will probably go live when I am at work and the first batch will sellout in minutes.

I say be normal 60 dollar version fo game for base. then 95 for a delux version with a space battle ship where we can mine asteroids to drop them from orbit on random people that annoy us or just use cannons to do an orbital strike on them... oh wait thats probably next gta expansion not this

Now that some time has passed, I think $60 is still a good price to pay for modern AAA games that don't stink. I think there could be a special edition for a bit more - maybe it includes an artbook (digital or physical), a map of the city (digital or physical), and the game soundtrack. Say, $80.

Then there should be a Collector's Edition. Not sure how much I'm willing to pay for that, honestly. Maybe $150? It would need to include the stuff mentioned above, a statue, and possibly a pendant, ring, necklace, or something else that I may actually use.

Now that some time has passed, I think $60 is still a good price to pay for modern AAA games that don't stink. I think there could be a special edition for a bit more - maybe it includes an artbook (digital or physical), a map of the city (digital or physical), and the game soundtrack. Say, $80.

Then there should be a Collector's Edition. Not sure how much I'm willing to pay for that, honestly. Maybe $150? It would need to include the stuff mentioned above, a statue, and possibly a pendant, ring, necklace, or something else that I may actually use.
I would love for it to include the cyber eye you get in the demo (with a little stand to put it on).

Top Bottom