About refunds

+

Guest 4375874

I want a refund as well.

False advertising at its finest. Male genitalia is sensored after the character creation screen. Hardly any male romance options for female/straight male/gay V. The devs said there would be even amounts for both male and female V...but once again they cater to straight white males by giving them a ton of beautiful (white/latin) women to choose from and hardly any males.

I'm deleting this game and reporting fraud to my bank.
LOL weirdest comment I've seen in a while. That's why you bought the game? As a straight non-white male I'm enjoying the games diversity. But good luck to you mate

i am playing cyberpunk 2077 on a base ps4, and the game has so many glitches, bugs, crashes and so forward that it is basically unplayable.
i wrote sony to get a refund since i bought the game on playstation store, they havent replied yet but their policy states that if you download the game you are not entitled to a refund, when they write me back, and if they tell me i cant get a refund, then what?
will cdpr give me a full refund? i paid for the game and it is unplayable.

can somebody pls give me an answer i feel so cheated.

thank you.

I've been denied a refund on this game after logging 3.8 hours. Of these 3.8 hours the majority of it has been spent trying to tweak the game in the menu settings, replaying the introduction sequence due to visual bugs making it impossible for me to complete them and just overall restarts.

The fact that Steam and CD Project blindly just copypastes me the same message of roughly;

"More than 2 hours lol, ggs"

is just straight up chilling. I'd expect that from EA or Activision.
I literally have just been wrestling with this non-optimized product you gave me and when I (and my computer) finally caved you're gona tell me I've PLAYED for too long?

Anyways, I'm sorry to bring negativity to this joy-ride but I literally don't know what to do.
Depending on where you live EU laws are very strict so you have many avenues.

Depending on where you live EU laws are very strict so you have many avenues.
so you think there is a chance of getting a refund?
its not like i dont want to play the game, and since this is a widespread thing atleast for people playing on last gen consoles maybe it could aid the situation.

so you think there is a chance of getting a refund?
its not like i dont want to play the game, and since this is a widespread thing atleast for people playing on last gen consoles maybe it could aid the situation.
I would say so but you would have to look into the Eu law you want to use and contact support. Plenty of stuff to kick up a fuss about. But under Eu law digital goods are still goods. Many of playstations policies are actually illegal for example.

I would say so but you would have to look into the Eu law you want to use and contact support. Plenty of stuff to kick up a fuss about. But under Eu law digital goods are still goods. Many of playstations policies are actually illegal for example.
ok thank you very much, i will look into that.

I bought the disk version for the ps4. Can I send this back to CDPR and they will give me my money back? Too bad they are now on the same level as Ubisoft.

I got a PS4 version and if I knew it was gonna be complete garbage I would have at least brought steam so when I upgraded I could at least have a chance at playing the game. PS4 support even with their own return policy clearly stating a faulty product (crashing every 5 mins/glitches galore/ freezing&practically bricking my console) would still allow it to be eligible won't issue a return. I was on the fence about getting a PS5 but now I won't and also my post was edited for me having a potty mouth on a game with nudity and dangling weiners on the char select screen. Cool.

Last edited:
I've been denied a refund on this game after logging 3.8 hours. Of these 3.8 hours the majority of it has been spent trying to tweak the game in the menu settings, replaying the introduction sequence due to visual bugs making it impossible for me to complete them and just overall restarts.

The fact that Steam and CD Project blindly just copypastes me the same message of roughly;

I literally have just been wrestling with this non-optimized product you gave me and when I (and my computer) finally caved you're gona tell me I've PLAYED for too long?

Anyways, I'm sorry to bring negativity to this joy-ride but I literally don't know what to do.

Hi friend. I have just returned my copy to my local store today. They were refusing to refund me at first but I showed the manager my pictures of the bugs n glitches in the game and the various websites showing the poor state of this game. He then did it. I would keep hassling and posting your in game screenshots of this mess of a game until your refunded. This is a beta at best on consoles. Not a full priced title. The day one patch did nothing for the Xbox version. I would argue this game is not fit for purpose. Good luck.

What are you playing on PC? Console? -
What menu settings were you tweaking?
I'm running the game on GTX1070 and it runs fine. - The graphics aren't up to par with how pretty red dead redemption looks but I think they capped the resolution somehow because the settings are max / ultra and I've picked 2K resolution, but my frame rate is great...almost too great... unless there's some jiggery pokery going on, there's no way this game is running in 2K.

Describe the visual bugs.

Steam has now offered me a full refund to my steam wallet (instead of back to my paypal account). That's really cool of them. I'm looking into getting to back to my paypal though so I can use the money elsewhere but I'll see where this goes. Had to go through another channel of customer service in order to get ahold of an actual human though. Their automated system just dismissed my refund due to the 2 hour policy.

I filed a refund here, bought it from GOG, if they decline, then I would be disappointed.
If you bought on steam, that's sadly on you, cause their refund policy is their refund policy and it shows how long you were in the game, even if you stayed 2 hours on the main game and took a huge shit or something.

Edit
I filed a refund here, bought it from GOG, if they decline, then I would be disappointed.
If you bought on steam, that's sadly on you, cause their refund policy is their refund policy and it shows how long you were in the game, even if you stayed 2 hours on the main game and took a huge shit or something.

there's alot of that going around here

"you stood with steam, that's on YoU"

and like, yes, ok, cool. thanks.
still, as soon as i actually got in contact with an actual human from CS, and didnt get brushed aside with automated copypase, i was heard and felt treated like an actual customer. going to see if they could give me a regular refund otherwise the steam wallet will come in handy one day or another i guess.

I'm sure things will improve after some patching.

If anyone has doubts about a game, why pre-order?
Reviews were quite clear that the game was buggy and bugs have been debated for months.

Good for you, but just saying that you bought a game on a second hand platform while the developer offers his game on his own store. Happy that it worked out, but it's not on the developer if they would have denied it.
Usually I'm not against steam, but I feel in this case you can't fault CDPR if steam would have stuck to it's limits.

I'm sure things will improve after some patching.

If anyone has doubts about a game, why pre-order?
Reviews were quite clear that the game was buggy and bugs have been debated for months.

There were no reviews for the console versions. The developer didn't allow it!

Top Bottom