About state of the seasonal trees (especially after last stream 09.03.20)

+
Old seasonal trees come back and will be available one more year. Their further fate is not known.
Presumably in a year the story will repeat. It does not matter about old trees or those that are new now. Players will ask them to return.
So why not move the tree of seasonal awards from the main page to the page of the corresponding year. No matter how many new years are added, old trees will always be available on the page of the year in which they appeared. Of course, rotating.
Players can always have access to them. The game, in turn, will be able to provide more content to players who are already in the game (More opportunities to spend limited RP points, then there’s not enough for everything, so you can sell seasonal cosmetics bundles in the store). You just need to change the quests in the seasonal trees so that they can be completed regardless of the change in the rules of the seasonal mode.

P.S. Just understand that players want constant access to the lore that these trees have. To cardback and other cosmetics. We spent RP points there and want to be able to watch these trees like all other trees.

DRK3

Forum veteran
Can you be more clear on what you're suggesting?

You want the 2 seasonal trees from last year on the 2nd tab (year of the wild boar) instead of on the main tab?

Or are you saying they should add those 24 seasonal trees, all on the 2nd tab, which is already pretty full?

And if they add all these trees, are you saying players should be able to complete them all year round, or you only unlock nodes on corresponding season, but you could look at them anytime, for the lore?

I think they are saying add the 2 trees to the Boar Page on rotating basis (since they saying the word rotating). i.e. every new season the seasonal trees change to the 2 from the corresponding season from last year.
I like this idea, and support it.

I think they are saying add the 2 trees to the Boar Page on rotating basis (since they saying the word rotating). i.e. every new season the seasonal trees change to the 2 from the corresponding season from last year.
I like this idea, and support it.
Exactly.
And move seasonal trees of the year of the rat to the tab of the year of the rat. And let them rotate there.

As a returning player, I have to say that 3 seasonal trees per month (2 from the last year and 1 from the current one) require too many reward points to complete. It may be a good idea to reduce the requirements for last year's trees.

Top Bottom