+

Thou Agreeeth?

• I agree with both of your suggestions

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • I only agree with the 1st one

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I only agree with the 2nd one

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I disagree or just don't care (why even vote if thou not careth though? ;o )

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Okay so I wanted to suggest two things for this card:
Regardless of if we go for option 1 or option 2 I say we should reduce the provisions of this card down to 6.

1st: Make it shared between NR and MO factions.
I mean this would make total sense, firstly it would logically fit more into the MO theme, secondly it's not like the Northern Armies train these things as war animals or something lol.

2nd: Once it transforms into a Lubberkin it should be a one-way street, it should stay as a Lubberkin. Since then it's spirit finally leaves the "body" and is free. It can't just go back into it's naughty form like it pleases (and it wouldn't please to go back into the previous state because it wasn't happy like that :( ), oh and also being able to transform every turn makes it almost immune to poison.

Last edited:
Oh and also it's Lubberkin form should count as Specter and not Cursed anymore, and also give it's spectral form Veil.
Being a Specter also gives it some synergy with another NR card, namely with Sabrina's Inferno (since it doesn't damage Specters).

It might also be fun to play around with resilience or immunity for the Lubberkin, could be a very interesting card then but am too tired to try and go into details on that idea.

Last edited:
Top Bottom