About the Game Ending....Spoilers

+
About the Game Ending....Spoilers

Hey...

First i want to say that i really love this Game. 120 Hours to finish my the first Playthrough.
Its almost perfect but the Ending is just bad....Really bad ...
I mean the Ending "after" Ciris ending.
The ending with Ciri is good but i thought there is coming more.

I could not believe that that was all.

No Party or Meeting with the rest of your Friends..No conversation or Dialogs.....
No longer animated Clip after the Ending that shows a bit more what happend....Come on ! You know how to make good clips.
No Ending Scene with the Woman you choose. You don't see her again...No Dialog no Romance...nothing..
I was looking forward for the meeting with Yennerfer after we nearly died and found true love in this Story...and nothing....
Why is this Game building a Story around relationship? I don't get it....

Sry, but this ruins the complete Game......

Now there is a big hole.....It feels not completed...i must say that i'm really disappointed...And i think i'm not alone.
I wanted to start my next Playthrough but now .....Dont see a reason for it....

My English is not the best, but i hope you understand what i'm saying.

Last edited:
Good to know and i hope they do ...Witcher 3 could be the best game but this destroys the game completly...

I completely agree with you, there is no other game that has really gotten to me quite as much as the Witcher series, especially the events in Witcher 3 as the others were aimed at building up to the events that now took place.

Even if it's just a game, the attachments you get to the stories and characters is something special. As hard as it may be, my ideal DLC would be a life after Witcher 3 sort of, maintaining contact with all the characters, maybe some quests with Ciri, based on the choices and ending of the Witcher 3 game, and especially, something to do with your chosen lover should you have chosen one. To show their lives together, in dialogue, romance scenes, and them in their new residence together to show their true connection. The connections that they built with each other through the game and in turn I built to them through the game was something that I want to maintain and treasure. It may seem weird , but it was such an amazing game it created this reaction to me.

Spending the time wanting to find Ciri, then finding her but feeling the ned to find the Hunt to ensure her safety and freedom, then nothing. I'd just really love it to see them enjoying their time, with Ciri free from her Burdens and Geralt enjoying his relationships that formed in the game.

Amazing game all together

My only problem with the ending(AND THIS IS A SPOILER TOPIC) is that they don't show Ciri initiate any combat with the powerful frost. She just walks up the hill and then they cut the scene. There should be a scene where she is shooting power out of herself or something similar and then a huge burst of energy explodes from her(leaving you to think she died).

[SPOILERS]

The relationship between the different endings and Ciri is pretty wierd for sure. I dont get how throwing a snowball or smashing a lab or not taking a bribe actually make a dam difference when it comes to fighting this so called white frost, that is supposed to be some massive epic event of a prophecy. Also the world does not update after you finish, so even if u say kill the asshole Radovid and end the game, when you finish out, the world will be frozen to the point where he is still alive. That was you cant appreciate the aftermath of all your actions.

My only problem with the ending(AND THIS IS A SPOILER TOPIC) is that they don't show Ciri initiate any combat with the powerful frost. She just walks up the hill and then they cut the scene. There should be a scene where she is shooting power out of herself or something similar and then a huge burst of energy explodes from her(leaving you to think she died).

Yeah I am still really confused about how the game ended (ending spoilers ahead).
Ciri enters the portal into the White Frost that the elven mage opens up, to sacrifice herself. When she enters the White Frost, was it supposed to kill her or just strip her of her powers? I thought that death was implied by the whole "sacrifice" dialogue. To me it just seemed really cliche that they made you think she died, only to meet up with her again in White Orchard. I'm okay if the whole idea was that she was to enter the portal, strip herself of her power, then return - that makes some sense at least. The problem is that they implied she was going to die once she entered the portal which would relieve the world of having to experience the White Frost, then all of a sudden she miraculously comes back to life. Can someone explain to me which way it is?

[SPOILERS]

The relationship between the different endings and Ciri is pretty wierd for sure. I dont get how throwing a snowball or smashing a lab or not taking a bribe actually make a dam difference when it comes to fighting this so called white frost, that is supposed to be some massive epic event of a prophecy. Also the world does not update after you finish, so even if u say kill the asshole Radovid and end the game, when you finish out, the world will be frozen to the point where he is still alive. That was you cant appreciate the aftermath of all your actions.

This too, along with what I posted previously, that fact that at the end of the game, it reverted back to a state before you had accomplished what you had set out to accomplish, that one kind of hit me, I just wandered for a bit but didn't know what to do anymore lol

Top Bottom