About the number of contracts

+
How many contracts do you have? I have bought all Journeys, all add-on extra games (my way of supporting a good game) - and I only have 900+ possible contracts - I see some people I play against have 1200+

I also find some contracts like from new round of Dandelion journey, in search, and I can finish them - but I can;t find them in "all" section - only when I directly search for them.

So, is there a list of all contracts, and how many do you have available (finished or not)
Post automatically merged:

is the number 299 contracts for Jurney ok? I have bought them all

Also, when you put all contracts from a picture (list) in calculator, all together are 898 - and it says 938. How can I get a solution for this mess?
I contacted customer's service, but this is so trivial issue I guess I will come to turn within next year :)

I am mostly curious, about your contracts. Can you post screenshot of your list?

Attachments

• angeli1.jpg
    angeli1.jpg
    449.1 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Well some contracts were completely removed from the game (for example Arena contracts when the mod was deleted), but if you had already completed the contracts for it, these are not removed from your account and still count to the total number I guess

I have 867 / 963 contracts completed.

I began in March 2020, got all the Journey (unfinished) and also Thronebreaker and Rogue Mage but I miss a few paying contracts (Iaruga Bridge, Gascon, Shupe, Cyberpunk, etc...). I completed half of the Arena contracts, I think, before it got canceled.

A friend of mine, who plays since Beta, has 1040 / 1272 completed. He got all the Arena ones (his favourite mode) and some other contracts that came then disappeared...
I wonder if it's the max amount...

but I can't see new round of Dandelion, Aretuza and Regis contracts - I can see them when I search for them, but not on the list without searching

Top Bottom