About the Police and Wanted level

+
So I killed an NPC, cops showed up out of nowhere. I walked couple of meters away, after which they just piss off. And now whenever a cop sees me they start shooting without me having a wanted level? Is there a way to pay off a bounty (if there even is any?) The game said that warrant for arrest was issued but the cops do not attempt to arrest they just shoot to kill, is there any way to actually bribe a cop to delete that warrant?

Last edited:
There is erm... how to put it... a "design decision" (which is one) that make the Police spawn behind you even if you are in the middle of nowhere or inside a colsed area. Everytime, if you run or enter a car then drive few meters awat from them, they will stop shooting at you. As for the Bounty, I don't know tbh. Maybe it is another bug.

There is erm... how to put it... a "design decision" (which is one) that make the Police spawn behind you even if you are in the middle of nowhere or inside a colsed area. Everytime, if you run or enter a car then drive few meters awat from them, they will stop shooting at you. As for the Bounty, I don't know tbh. Maybe it is another bug.
Ok this game is in Early Access. This is not a finished product. I cant believe that someone would make cops spawn right in front of you or behind you and tell you its a "design decision" sounds like lazy programming to me

So, if you get to close to cops, medics, or their netrunners they get pissed off, but that's explained in the prologue, and on the tv/radio.

However I think this is an example of cut content.
Originally cops in different districts would have their own like/dislike rep, while you could be hated and wanded by the cops, the local zone gang would like you, (most likely with tied in quests on either side)

So now, the cops hate you, with no way to fix it.

And the whole systems been scrapped for teleporting police that stop caring after 25ft

So I killed an NPC, cops showed up out of nowhere. I walked couple of meters away, after which they just piss off. And now whenever a cop sees me they start shooting without me having a wanted level? Is there a way to pay off a bounty (if there even is any?) The game said that warrant for arrest was issued but the cops do not attempt to arrest they just shoot to kill, is there any way to actually bribe a cop to delete that warrant?
Typically you can just run away from the police and they'll forget about you after a few minutes. If they're all attacking on sight, that might be a bug.

Typically you can just run away from the police and they'll forget about you after a few minutes. If they're all attacking on sight, that might be a bug.
That's a game breaking bug then. There is a unit near the original apartment and each time they see me (even if i dont get close) they just attack me lol Even during missions if a cop sees me they will attack, only exception is if im in the car then they cant see me all of sudden lol

Top Bottom