About Weapons/Crafting/Update System on 1.6

+
My fully completed playthrough was around version 1.02 and I remember the crafting system was absolute crap (ppl had to make mouse macros to get components during hours on the menu) so I just forgot about it for that playthrough and thought eventually they would change/fix it. I recently checked what's new in game and saw they already worked on this issue but after testing a bit to upgrade some weapons I seem to not get even close to the 1.2k stats most ppl get. All of my weapons max around 600 - 800, only the melees reach aroun 1k - 2k and I guess I'm missing something. Is there any detailed guide for this patch about the weapons stats/upgrades ?

Also I noticed I barely had any components, I did everything and looted absolute everything of every assault, quest, secondary quest, free roam fight etc. I also have all the perks for increase drops and anything related to crafting. Not sure if it's how its supposed to be after completing the entire game only missing some easter eggs on free roam to just have components for upgrade 2 - 3 weapons.

Screenshot_1.png

My fully completed playthrough was around version 1.02 and I remember the crafting system was absolute crap (ppl had to make mouse macros to get components during hours on the menu) so I just forgot about it for that playthrough and thought eventually they would change/fix it. I recently checked what's new in game and saw they already worked on this issue but after testing a bit to upgrade some weapons I seem to not get even close to the 1.2k stats most ppl get. All of my weapons max around 600 - 800, only the melees reach aroun 1k - 2k and I guess I'm missing something. Is there any detailed guide for this patch about the weapons stats/upgrades ?
If I remember, before 1.31, DPS was quite "bugged" (and took an account crit damages, head shot mulitplier...) :)
In the case, some stats was also "nerfed", in the case of "overture". If I remember, before 1.31, headshots was miltiplied by 6 (600%), instead of x2 (200%) now. The calculation is quite odd, but in fact, the base damages in this case (477-583 dmg per shoot never changed).

So now, very few weapons can go "over" 1K DPS (it's the case for melee weapons and shotguns).
Also I noticed I barely had any components, I did everything and looted absolute everything of every assault, quest, secondary quest, free roam fight etc. I also have all the perks for increase drops and anything related to crafting. Not sure if it's how its supposed to be after completing the entire game only missing some easter eggs on free roam to just have components for upgrade 2 - 3 weapons.
It depend, but since ever, 18 in tech/crafting (with perks to get as much components as possible while dismanteling), I loot/dismantle everything (except legendary items) and I never have enough rare, epic and legendary components (rare in particular). Because if you take a look, by dismanteling your overture, you'll earn 9 commons, 6 uncommons and only 1 of each higher rarity components...

So I buy all my rare/epic/legendary components because since 1.31 (I think), components are (very) cheap, around 150 rare ones for less than 2K eddies :)
At end-game, it's way "smarter" to sell an epic weapon for 1.5/2K eddies and then, buy 150 rares/epic/legendary components with these edddies (instead of getting one of each by dismanteling it^^).

So except with common and uncommon, dismanteling is just a "bonus", not really something that you can count for acquire a bunch of components.

Top Bottom