Above the Dorsett Scav Haunt (Random Musing)

+
Meandering through the landscape of the game I find all kinds of weird stuff that's not on the story path. Working on finishing my third playthrough and getting my last 2 Steam Achievements in the game. I was on the mission with the unlabeled BD and ended back in the Dorsett bathroom. I went out on the balcony and noticed doors that were on across from me on the bridge that connected the two buildings and said, "Hmph! Interesting!" Of course, I've found several false doors that lead to nowhere in the game, but, It's always a fun challenge to get to them and open them regardless of whether they go anywhere. Afterward, I turned to my left and saw a generator/transformer beside the picnic umbrella and BBQ grill watching the smoke rise from a barrel. I said to myself, Yup, I'm going to get over there and I'm going to open those doors. I found a way. but then afterward, I was like, "Well, I'm already up here, I ought as well see how high I can go". I crossed above the Scav/Dorsett Apartments to the right. scaled the buildings as high as I could go until I found a building with a robo-cow skull on it. Left of it was a sign that said Peep. Beneath arrows pointing to the plummet LOL! To the right of the Robo Cow Skull crested building there was an even higher plateau with Kiroshi written on it. I climbed up and I saw a Rayfield Excalibur that never despawns and never moves just hovering in the air. I took a pic and thought, "It's always harder to get down than it is to climb up", regardless of how challenging it may be to get on top of some of these buildings. I made it down though. Then I thought to myself, "This game is crazy as hell!" I still think it's the best RPG since Planescape's Torment. CDPR should redo the story of Yemeth the Unnamed One in the style of The Witcher. I'd buy it (too)!

Top Bottom