what do you think

• i agree with the points

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • i dissagree

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • in between

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
cyberpunck 2077 can be a fun game but its lesser than fallout 4 as an rpg. with the side quests meaning nothing but a pat on the back and post credit call smh. with examples like "dream on" witch is by far the most interesting side mission by far but it leads to nowhere and you just walking away.

or with "the beast in me" nonmatter whatever you do nothing chances. If you finish the race nothing good happens so that's pointless and nothing chances with killing or sparing Claire's enemy besides rewards and there are so many more examples
and just like fallout4 there is no long term effects when in witcher in the 1st hour u can choose to help a girl attacked by a griffin and HOURS later in the game you can find
her boyfriend solider and have a cool talk with him about the girls health. and thats by FAR the worst thing with this game is that we have seen the masterpieces that cdpr can make and how they care about game making like an art yet they think this is suitable for full release.

i think they could have had mercenary's Chace V down after Claire kills the corpo or have some sort of long term effect or random encounters. but i do think that "dream on" is a setup for a dlc so if im right i can see why they left they so mysterious(even tho V would be dead for DLCso idk how thats gonna work)

Eh, a little bit. More freedom would be good and more repercussions for making poor choices would be cool
ya. and like fallout 4 you can do bad stuff like butcher people in the streets but dew to the story being told you cant truley be a bad person. the same point can be made how you have to somewhat work with johnny and you cant go corrupt and align with arasaka. witch would be a nice ending if that the only way V can stay alive for more than half a year (its better than nothing and at least bitter sweet instead of just depressing)

I've ran into several random Maelstrom Gangoons at 40+ that remember me from wiping the walls with them getting the flathead, not counting the mission where you go to Totenhanz to get Nancy. There are long reaching effects in the game. Going in to clubs I hear randoms talking about my match with Razor. I get a lot less hassle in 6th Street territory after winning the shooting contest. Tygers leave me alone after I went on a rampage killing every one i saw for the hell of it.

The long term effects are there, they just don't jump out and smash you in the face.

cyberpunck 2077 can be a fun game but its lesser than fallout 4 as an rpg. with the side quests meaning nothing but a pat on the back and post credit call smh. with examples like "dream on" witch is by far the most interesting side mission by far but it leads to nowhere and you just walking away.

or with "the beast in me" nonmatter whatever you do nothing chances. If you finish the race nothing good happens so that's pointless and nothing chances with killing or sparing Claire's enemy besides rewards and there are so many more examples
and just like fallout4 there is no long term effects when in witcher in the 1st hour u can choose to help a girl attacked by a griffin and HOURS later in the game you can find
her boyfriend solider and have a cool talk with him about the girls health. and thats by FAR the worst thing with this game is that we have seen the masterpieces that cdpr can make and how they care about game making like an art yet they think this is suitable for full release.

i think they could have had mercenary's Chace V down after Claire kills the corpo or have some sort of long term effect or random encounters. but i do think that "dream on" is a setup for a dlc so if im right i can see why they left they so mysterious(even tho V would be dead for DLCso idk how thats gonna work)
V didn't die for me, and I did have issues thru the game with certain gangs just shooting at me for getting close to them

Agree if the game had deeper main and side mission as the Witcher 3, It would be better,

but so far I'm enjoying playing Cyberpunk 2077 on PC

I would just like to highlight a few features that would be great to be added or improve in the game

1) Advanced Mini Map - Able to know when to turn, so that the map informed us earlier, so we do not miss any turn
2) Customization Apartment - Throughout my playthrough for this game, I went back to my apartment only 2 or 3 times. It be great to add some content maybe customization options
3) Customization Vehicles - Since the game has an in-depth photo mode option, it be great to have Vehicle customization, so that player can show off their own rides
4) Mini game - Include several mini games to interact with. Example gambling, pool, Swimming, Golf, Arcade games or etc
5) Advanced Police System - Probably remove the spawn cops, instead implement the same concept as GTA. It be cool if we were chase by Arasaka Forces
6) Radio - Switch between song - There are songs that i liked, so it would be nice if we can switch songs instead of the Radio station
7) NPC AI and Physics - Improve the overall response and interaction with the NPC
8) Buildings Accessible - To add more immersion to the game, more buildings should be accessible, i found out that that several buildings can be access only by the Main or Side Quest.
9) Apartment PC - We could check out the latest trend fashion, in which we can order the clothes through the website. Make the PC in our apartment to have more interaction
10) Purchased Apartment - Not sure if they will be added in the DLC, hopefully it will

Thanks.

What do you even mean by the word "choice"? In my opinion you just stand there select the same "play" button looks like an option :)

Top Bottom