Abysmal PC performance with 6700k + 1080ti

+
Edit: Just saw sticky. Delete this please. I'll post it in the sticky thread with perf issues.

My PC specs to begin with,
6700k stock
1080ti stock (latest nvidia drivers)
32 gb ddr4 ram
Win10 2004
1440p
Fixes from memory allocation to hex edit all done

My FPS will hover at 45 fps at medium settings and it will take a nose dive into 20s when I'm driving or when I move my camera around. GPU and CPU are at 90+% usage, all cores being used. Weird part is if I switch to higher or lower settings, fps will be the same and have the same fps drop issue. There are similar 6700k + 1080ti benchmark videos of CP and they're all running the game very well.

So there must be an underlying issue with my hardware and cyberpunk because I can run other games completely fine. Games such as MHW, Apex, PUBG, Dota, Witcher 3, and many more have all ran perfectly fine at high/max settings at 1440p. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Try a lower resolution.

If the fps increases significantly at lower resolutions, then you know the problem is related to the GPU. If it stays the same, then it has nothing to do with your GPU.

If it's your GPU, then you can try using DDU in safemode to remove the drivers and then reinstall them.

That's all I got.

Top Bottom