Access Points/Breach Protocol/Jack In NOT WORKING

+

Am I a complete noob?

• Total voters
I currently have over 378 hours of playtime on Cyberpunk 2077. I've completed two Nomad paths, two Corpo paths, and one Streetkid. I have attempted two more streetkid paths, however 10 hours into the first one I found myself not being allowed to complete access points or Jack In opportunities. I reloaded to a previous save and tried again and still didn't work. I exited the game reloaded back in and still the same thing. So I started a new Streetkid path, although it didn't happen until 16.5 hours in. When you attempt to jack in to an access point. The sequences do not show up and if you click any sequence it instantly jacks out. 378 hours of playing Cyberpunk 2077, and I am just now getting this bug, both times on a Streetkid lifepath. I've read on some forums that people think this bug occurs due to the mission THE GIFT, yet people deny that it is even a bug due to how rare people experience it. Clearly it is and would like to know if there is a way to fix/get around this bug. I assume it only occurs on the Streetkid path, seeing how both times I've ran into it has been on a Streetkid save file. But for some reason I never ran into this problem on my first Streetkid playthrough, only recently. So now I hope I don't have to start all over again, with all my hard work being lost for a third time.
Post automatically merged:

Nevermind. It's most likely because I'm using Sandevistan. -_-

Last edited:
Hey man, i know this is a long shot but could you please explain on the fix? I got into the same situation today. The jack in option just stop working. When i press F, nothing happens. Worse when im doing quests requiring download the data from computer, it's instantly jack out. Tried to switch back to the last used cyberdeck, removing mods..., nothing works so far.
So far i think this is a bug. Digging around and havent found a solution. So any infor is appriciated.
Im on 1.3 just in case.

Hey man, i know this is a long shot but could you please explain on the fix? I got into the same situation today. The jack in option just stop working. When i press F, nothing happens. Worse when im doing quests requiring download the data from computer, it's instantly jack out. Tried to switch back to the last used cyberdeck, removing mods..., nothing works so far.
So far i think this is a bug. Digging around and havent found a solution. So any infor is appriciated.
Im on 1.3 just in case.
did you ever figure this out? I know in some cases, if you exit the sequence and try jacking in again too fast it'll not work anymore and you'll get stuck in that situation.

I have a different issue that I was wondering maybe you've experienced. I posted about it elsewhere but there's several access points in my new game since 1.3 launched where I go to jack in and finish the sequence, it completes normally but when it exits, no money, points or anything is given. Then the access point is completed so you can't try again without reloading. I've tried reinstalling the game and whatnot but it seems other people aren't having this issue? There's two access points in I Fought The Law inside the Red Queens race that don't work at all like this. There's two other gigs where this has happened too. It's a bummer since this wasn't an issue before this new update

Top Bottom