Account reset PS4

+
Account reset PS4

Just wondering if anyone has applied for an account reset on ps4. It's kind of silly, but for those of us who've scrapped too many cards like a noob, then want to try another faction during the beta, we're kinda out of luck (until pay day). I completed a support form 3 days back, no reply yet. So to the mods I would like to ask:

1. Have you heard any chatter about account resets on ps4?
2. Do you think it's a good idea to suggest an account reset for ps4 after beta like PC had after closed beta?

Thanks

Last edited:
NikeoNZ;n8738220 said:
I completed a support form 3 days back, no reply yet. So to the mods...
Thanks

Support must be super busy at the moment. Please be patient while waiting for that answer.

You can make another profile under your psn and re download the game with a new name
but of course it won't be tied to your original psn account

as far as a reset of your original psn name just have to hold out like Sunsibar said..

There was a comment made by the dev team that they do not plan on a reset after open beta

TheShift;n8742960 said:
You can make another profile under your psn and re download the game with a new name
but of course it won't be tied to your original psn account

as far as a reset of your original psn name just have to hold out like Sunsibar said..

There was a comment made by the dev team that they do not plan on a reset after open beta

Thanks Mate, I happened to have made a new user on my ps4 allowing me to restart, but as you say it's not tied to my usual psn. I appreciate your help.

No problem ..
if your on the ps4... join my ps4 community Inn at the Crossroads ..
I opened it the day open beta came..it's grown to 12 players so far.. I'd like to get as many ps4 players as possible. Never hurts to have a place on ps4 to talk and learn strategies

Top Bottom