Accurately Restoring the Demos

+
Hi there everybody! I'm Agsilv on nexus. "null ?" on discord, and nullfractal everywhere else! I am the creator of R19, and am currently working on a 2018 mod, but, I need a little bit of help.

BTW, this is how R19 currently looks:
photomode_17092022_222615.png

I think I've isolated the 2018 env (base\weather\24h_basic\24h_basic_tech_v004.envparam) and am currently restoring it, but... there is one variable I can't seem to figure out: VolumetricFogAreaSettings/scattering.

In the envparam it is 0.5, and there is no equivalent in the basegame. For now I've just set absorption in the normal game to 0.5, which gives me a look like this:
photomode_19092022_162455.png
It's close, but not enough
Most of the time, I would've just sat in silence and done it myself looking for newer and newer versions and testing it out individually, but, I've heard from LEXAR's that I can just post here, and hopefully, get some assistance from CDPR.

So, please, CDPR, help me out here.

Attachments

• R3 2018.zip
    955.2 KB · Views: 51
I love your work, currently sporting this this, thanks for the hyst versions especially.

Unfortunately, I cannot help you but the least I can do is give you a bump and say thank you for your work. Sometimes the devs do browse the forums, I hope they reach out to you

1663657787640.png

Top Bottom