Achievement bug? HELP!!!

+
Achievement bug? HELP!!!

I play the game on GOG. I have unlocked all achievements but one. I recently finished the Blood and Wine expansion which i found to be awesome but i can't seem to get the last achievement to unlock for me. Possible bug?

Kling of the Clink (Serve time in Toussaint)

This achievement is the last i have locked and it just won't unlock for me on GOG. I have made a hard save before i talk to the girl who sells flint and i have tried 2 times now to get the achievement and it didn't unlock. I don't talk to the girl. I don't kill Detlaff and i get sent to prison. And then i don't talk to the girl and kill Detlaff and i get sent to the prison the same. Both times the achievement didn't unlock for me and i just don't know why. Is the achievement misleading? Are there any other triggers that need to be checked? Because basically i HAVE served time in Toussaint and still no achievement :(

Please help!

Achievements are still bugged - for example, I didn't get the one from Hearts of Stone for buying everything in ah.

Fix is to try and try, until you get achievement or screwing around with the files, but that one should be explained by someone else.

Problem is it's quite of a long quest before you get the achievement. So i have to do the whole thing over and over again to see if it works and so far nothing did. I got a short response from the support team telling me to delete some cache files and then go Veriy/Repair in GOG and try again, which.. i did. I loaded the save just before the achievement pops and yeah.. didn't pop.

It's frustrating since i'm stick on 99% and it's really the last achievement i need and i have basically done it like 5 times.

Some achievements are iffy at the moment - I can't unlock Playing House, although I've successfully upgraded the vineyard and completed the quest. Had a save right before talking to the majordomo to end the quest, and both patch 1.21 and 1.22 don't unlock the achievement.

Everything else has unlocked though, so I can't say why that one won't work.

This does seem to happen, especially after patches. Not sure what's up. Offering sympathies, begging patience. :hope:

I remember i had an issue with previous DLC's achievement with the Order of the Rose. It also didn't unlock and then the next patch i had it unlocked somehow. I just hope this is going to be resolved the same way since i'm quite sure it's a bug. There's no other explanation.I've read all the possible paths you can take to get this achievement. I've done them all. None worked.

I've killed like 5 contract monsters already under the terms of the Even Odds.
No oils, no decoctions, no bombs, no mutagens!!, no potions, no signs.
Only food to heal and a sword to fight with.
The game and/or the GOG Galaxy Client still does not register these kills and I don't get the achievement.
I'm running out of contracts. Please fix this crappy client.

Well the offical support page came through for me guys. The achievement finally unlocked with the help of support team. These guys really are the best company i have ever seen. Their support and help is so awesome and quick! The help i received was also very clear and it didn't take me more than just sending my save and my setup info to fix it. Well done CD Project RED!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom