Achievements Broken Again After 1.08.1

+
Achievements Broken Again After 1.08.1

Achievements are back to being broken. Why does this keep happening? Will this be hotfixed or will we be waiting weeks again for the next big patch like we had to with 1.08?

1.08.1 worked fine... fuck. and there is no way to downgrade the 1.08.1 to 1.08 i guess.
need to pause the playtrough again. i'm so tired of this.

Yep same here and I am hoping for a quick hotfix, I stopped playing for a month becaus eof patch 1.07 hope the wait wont be that long this time.

I don't know if it's broken. However I don't care anymore. I'm going to finish the game with achievements or not!

Guest 3790055

The funny thing is that this patch gave back some achievements people didn't get while playing 1.07 ^^

OMG...! :whatthe:

This is hilarious. People are going to complete the game and every (working) side-quest before they get an achievement for killing the rats during Wandering in the Dark.

/sigh, I was wondering why my achievements weren't popping again. Only took me starting from scratch 4 times to get achievements working after updating 1.07 to 1.08... and now 1.081 killed them. Who wants to bet the fix isn't retroactive, lol.

Is this problem on Steam or GOG? I've just received Ashes to Ashes achievement on GOG so it's not bug that hurts everybody

Begins slow clap. Bravo cdpr. bravo.

Serious question, do they actually test these patches. If so what is there test methodology as it clearly isn't working and they are making the same mistakes so close to one another.

STEAM: I got a couple retroactively that I didn't get during 1.07, and I got a couple more during 1.08, but I just sent Keira to Kaer Morhen and didn't get Friends with Benefits.

On the other hand, I had a cutscene ctd for the fourth time in a row, and it counted as game completion. I have now finished the game on Death March...despite not even having left Freya's Garden yet.

I still miss "Power Overwhelming" (Have all possible Place of Power bonuses active at the same time.)
So i just took 5 different places in the first area, (saved before the last one) and the achievement did not appear!

Achievements are definately broken AGAIN! :(
Please hotfix it, so we dont have to wait several weeks again for a patch.

same problem, achievements are broken on steam . but after their 18mb update I got those achievements which I achieved during 1.07 patch, so I think cdpr will fix this too and we will get those achievements which we unlocked ^_^

Guest 3790055

The other funny thing is that they always release broken updates the weekend ^^

Same here on steam. Since the 1.07 i waited for this patch to continue my death march walkthrough. Really a shame cpdr.

I can confirm this, I didn't get the Gwent Master Achievement after winning the tournament. CDPR, this is a little embarrassing by now. :thinking:

Please fix this in the next big patch.

I guess future patches will be fun, will they?!

Top Bottom