Achievements/Contracts/Rewards are Missing or Bugged

+

DRK3

Forum veteran
@PixiiBomb of those contracts you mentioned, i had no problems with metamorphosis - with chort precisely (this is a GOG achievement right? not a contract) and the one of spending Ore, did the 10.000 going for the 20.000.

But i've had plenty of problems with other contracts and achievements, im afraid it'll take weeks till all these are fixed by CDPR.

I can't find the "mega thread" for Contract Bug Reports. I know it exists, because a previous thread I created got merged into it.. but there is no way for me to access the merged thread through my notifications.

You can look at your post history and find the thread. Anyhow, here you go (again).

I don't get any progress for the mastery achievement 100 victories with Leshen as leader, my guess is it doesn't work cause the Leader is called "WWoodland Spirit" :p

All In! - I did play a match where we both used all of our cards in Round 1, and I wound up winning that match. Still have not received credit for this.
I also didn't get that "contract"
Contract all in.png

Even though on a couple occasions at least I won round 1 while using all my cards in hand.
r1.jpg

Guys, did you notice how the contracts / achievements related to collecting (like base set faction x collector, premium faction x collector, ...) that were bugged are now gone? Or maybe its my game that is bugged and isnt showing me anymore.

Yep they have been gone now for a while. I'm sure they have been removed on purpose so people wouldn't report about them constantly. They are aware of the problem and are probably working their asses of to make them work as intended.

Couple days ago my contracts started working properly again, but yesterday evening they vanished again just like the last time. As of now I still don't have contracts... This coupled with 1) the fact that the daily rewards owe me hundreds of ore, 2) and the amount of bugs we have right now 3) and all the unpolished things that remain, really hinder my motivation to grind. And the most unfortunate thing is that I'd really love to nolife this game right no.

This is the real beta right now. Never before has the game felt as unfinished as it is now. They clearly run out of time with their 6 months deadline. But don't get me wrong. I recognize the potential and I like this game. I just wish that these nuisances would get addressed fast.

I've been playing a lot of Demavend decks lately and just noticed that his achievement progress stays at 0 out of 100. Should be at about 60 by now but is no biggie, just make sure to fix it in the next patch.

Love the game. Cheers!

I've just completed two detailed playthroughs and noticed that the following achievements didn't pop up yet:
One Big Happy Family
Burn After Reading
Tax Collector [Hidden]
Through the Fourth Wall [Hidden]

Pretty sure I've got everything in the game, including finding some easter eggs (related to Through the Fourth Wall achievement).
On GOG Galaxy, I see that the percentage of people who have unlocked these particular achievements is 0%. It's non-zero for all others.
So I'm guessing these are bugged?

Heya,

I just got the All In achievement (Win round 1 with no cards left in your hand - at least I assume that's it, there was some ... copy as with all long acheivements). Except I lost the round to the other player (who also played all their cards.)

While I did win the overall match, that doesn't change the basic facts. (Note, this was in Arena.)

So many of the achievements/contracts are bugged right now... Byproduct of a rushed release.. Yay..

Yup, only to receive "We are aware of this issue. Good day." I have reported so many issues and they seem to be -aware- of them all so why bother anymore...

Well, I'm sure a lot of the issues will be gone with the next patch. Have patience :)

Missing 6 thronebreaker achievements, after beating the game on bonebreaker and not missing anything. Gog says they're all legendary and nobody has them (besides 1 secret achievement which might be story choice related). I'm positive I have every card/weapon/letter and they all should have triggered.

Last map says there are 4 chests but there aren't any. Really wish they'd just used Steam, something that actually works.

Missing 6 thronebreaker achievements, after beating the game on bonebreaker and not missing anything. Gog says they're all legendary and nobody has them (besides 1 secret achievement which might be story choice related). I'm positive I have every card/weapon/letter and they all should have triggered.

Last map says there are 4 chests but there aren't any. Really wish they'd just used Steam, something that actually works.

I feel you.. Those achievements are so bugged. And honestly I wouldn't care if the GOG achievements wouldn't register, but I really do want the contracts completed for Gwent MP. Alas, they shall probably patch the game ferociously in the upcoming weeks. But this kind of stuff just goes to show how they ran out of time. Asking for "patience" after 6 months of nothing is pretty rich.

Another bugged contract for Arena: Inhuman. Didn't trigger even though I did win and my deck didn't run a single human tag. GG.

EDIT: Unlocked after 6th win...

Last edited:
The Woodland Spirit is called "Waldgeist" in German but there's only a contract for "Waldschrat", which doesn't track my won games. Anyone else having that problem?

The Woodland Spirit is called "Waldgeist" in German but there's only a contract for "Waldschrat", which doesn't track my won games. Anyone else having that problem?

Not sure if it's because of the German language. The translation is probably just an oversight, but the achievement itself might very well be bugged. You can always contact support and let them know about this.

Top Bottom