Did you get the leaders through the reward page? Either way, it seems the contract is not working properly. Please, contact support and let them know about it.I have collected all of the Nilfgaard leaders (days ago) , but the "An empire is born contract" is not finished.
I got that one... it triggered for me after the draw when I played my first card of a round... but I was at +7 (idle opponent discarded all during round 1)So, of all the GOG achievements - that is, the ones that arent bugged (stuck at 0.00% among all players) - im only missing the 3 card advantage one.
How exactly do you get it? Because i've had more than 3 cards than my opponent but i had passed. Must it be 3CA and both players havent passed yet?
On contracts, i cant really say for sure. On achievements, im missing those 0.00%. The reach rank 20, i got when i ranked up the 1st time, from 25 to 24... So yeah, they're so bugged sometimes they trigger when they shouldnt.I got that one... it triggered for me after the draw when I played my first card of a round... but I was at +7 (idle opponent discarded all during round 1)
the only contract that hasn't fired for me (but should have):
the achievements that haven't fired for me (but should have)
- No Holds Barred (win after playing down to no cards each round, 2-0)
- 0.0% - Aggressor (Deal a total of 30 damage to units in one multiplayer game) [I've done more than that in a round]
- 0.0% - The More the Merrier (Play a maximum number of units into any single row.) [filled both rows, multiple games]
- 0.0% - Ready for Battle (Equip a vanity leader skin, an avatar, a border and a title.) [one of the first things I did]
- 3.7% - Trouper (Reach Rank 20.) [started there, so it's plausible it only ticks over if you advance from 21]