Achievements/Contracts/Rewards are Missing or Bugged

+
I have a question, but i have no idea if this is the right place
But none of the both trophies for that unlock, and this is very frustating, because the kegs are expensive...

I've moved your post to Tech Support. Some achievements were bugged, but the new patch should have fixed that. If you still have issues, please contact support directly.

Hello to all here.

I did not receive new avatar and new title from the reward book.

When I tried to unseal the upper node chest containing the items in Unseen Elder's tree, the pc game client suddenly crashed. After reentering it, I did not find Elder's avatar or title "Primordial Evil" in the trinkest section, though I noticed ore and powder that dropped from the chest and that chest is marked as claimed.

Is it a bug or I need to fulfil some preceding steps (like claiming reward points to receive them) in order to receive new avatar and title? I am asking this because they must be my first avatar and title from the reward book and I don't know the whole procedure.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Just unlocked 4 achievements in Gwent, and I was not able to collect the rewards for them. This is right after the update too. Please fix. The notification banner did not appear at all on the main screen. Dziekuje!

DRK3

Forum veteran
Seems like all the GOG achievements are finally working properly, all of them are out of the 0.00%, time to finish them and get that sweet 100% completion on Gwent.

That 15 special card victory will be a nightmare though...

Uman made smashsmash?! and Greatest Admirer do not unlock the trophies for them.
Is really frustrating because i spend some money for it...but even with the 10 kegs from the starter pack, i opened way more than 100. Heres the pic, so pls help.
Edit: Greatest Admirer finally unlocks after 70 GG... Write to support 2 Days ago, but got no message so far...

Attachments

• PS_Messages_20181215_071144.jpg
    PS_Messages_20181215_071144.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 277
Last edited:
Uman made smash smash trophie on Ps4 doesnt unlock after 100 kegs, ive opened 140 so far and nothing.
4 Days ago i wrote the support and even in the trophie thread and got no answer so far, so heres my question.

WHAT exactly do i have to do to unlock this damn thing... i really would appreciate a helpful answer...

WHAT exactly do i have to do to unlock this damn thing... i really would appreciate a helpful answer...

If this is indeed a bug, then only support can confirm this and we would have to wait for a patch. Please, be patient for a little longer, maybe CDPR is investigating the situation.

PS. Post moved to the tech support forum.

Hi CD PROJEKT RED team,

The PS4 trophy "Uman Made Smashsmash: Smash 100 Kegs" hasn't unlocked for me even though I've now smashed 266 kegs as indicated in the screenshot below. I've spent lots of money on kegs, as well as earned many through in-game rewards and ore -- all the while trying to earn this trophy, yet I am left very disappointed. There are numerous trophy bugs encountered by fans of GWENT among the PS4 community (https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/68511-trophies-glitching/), but this keg-related one seems to be most troubling and costly. Some unlocked at 120 kegs, others at around 175, and there are those like me with 200+ kegs opened and still not seeing the trophy pop. It's heartbreaking! :cry:

So please, tell me what I should do. What is going on in the coding? What's the best way to ensure it will unlock? Or is it fixable for your team at this point? Any info would be much appreciated. Thank you.

GWENT_ The Witcher Card Game_20181219000215.jpg

Hello, "Contract Killer" should be checking all versions of Geralt, but my "Geralt:Aard" is not counted in. Same is true for contract "Hour of Magic" and "Abaya".
Post automatically merged:

Also contract "No holds barred" is not working for me in friendly match with player from my Friends list.

Last edited:
contract no holds barred wont work

i have done this at least 3 times, not once i got the contract done

Hello, I having problem to unlock the trophy Ready for Battle on PS4. acording to the description I have to "Equip a vanity leader skin, an avatar, a border and a title" .... I am level 20, so... I alredy have some avatar and title. I equip Priscilla's avatar and a Title. I also bougth at Shupe´s Store, all leaders skin and border avalable with meteorite powder. I equipe all 3 leaders with the skin and one border before to star a macth. However the trophy does not pop. I notice that in the option menu I can not see the border in the border seccion (is emty). I really appreciate any help

I justt wasted 7000 ore in kegs to finish the "spend 10 000 ore" contract. A day later and still no reward. Contract figures as the exact number as it was before the spending.

First of all Great job as usual CDRP with the expansion it feels like new game all over again and that's feels good :D ...
I was asking about crimson overlord contract i still didn't complete all the leaders but i won more than 5 with 3 CC Leaders now but didn't tick for me under the leaders names , is that normal ?

First of all Great job as usual CDRP with the expansion it feels like new game all over again and that's feels good :D ...
I was asking about crimson overlord contract i still didn't complete all the leaders but i won more than 5 with 3 CC Leaders now but didn't tick for me under the leaders names , is that normal ?

So I just looked through all the contracts in all the categories, I don't have a crimson overlord contract. In fact the only crimson contract in mastery is crimson initiate which offers 1 RP for 25 wins with CC leader and goes up to 100, 250, 500, and 1000. Is this what you are talking about?

Also @4RM3D are there supposed to be contracts for each individual leader, it feels like I am missing something based on this and other threads (like a border for winning 5 matches with each of the leaders, I don't have this contract.)

It seems to be working for me, but you can always contact CDPR support directly.

(Post moved to tech support)

I will, thanks.

So I just looked through all the contracts in all the categories, I don't have a crimson overlord contract. In fact the only crimson contract in mastery is crimson initiate which offers 1 RP for 25 wins with CC leader and goes up to 100, 250, 500, and 1000. Is this what you are talking about?

Also @4RM3D are there supposed to be contracts for each individual leader, it feels like I am missing something based on this and other threads (like a border for winning 5 matches with each of the leaders, I don't have this contract.)

go to "All" tab at contract and write in search overlord.. you'll find it.
Post automatically merged:

BTW, I contacted CDPR support about it and the contract was incorrect ..
man i really wanted that border fast :p

""

Hi,

the description of that contract is incorrect (we're working on a fix). You need to win 100 Matches with each of the leaders.

Best regards,
Cheesevendor

""

Last edited:
Hi, i don't know if this is the right place to ask my question but i didn't found anything else searching on Google. I've a bug, my achievement for completing the tutorial is not unlocked: i did some search and i found that can be related to the fact that i did both battle (elfs and humans) before getting the chest.

Is possible to fix it? I've like 30 hours of playing and don't have this achievement unlocked bother me. Thanks and sorry for my bad english

Top Bottom