Achievements/Contracts/Rewards are Missing or Bugged

+
Not sure if this is the right place to say this, but it could be super important to get in front of dev eyes ASAP. I just finished playing through the HC tutorial, got 86 reward points for claiming a bunch of contract that popped up, but since then the client isn't updating any contracts that are fulfilled in the player profile - so if you spend reward points right now, you don't get the corresponding contracts and reward points for unlocking new leaders, spending reward points, crafting cards etc.

I tested crafting a premium card, and the contract for crafting 1 premium card did not correspondingly update. The "unclaimed" section is still empty. Tried relogging and closing and reopening gog, neither has fixed that. Also spent some reward points to unlock the 3 leaders in the monster tree, and didn't get the contract for spending reward points, nor the contract for unlocking the leaders.

The server might have issues keeping track of everything. I do get the achievements and points but at a very delayed rate.

I'm also having problems regarding the contracts, but probably it has something to do with all of us reclaiming rewards and crafting like madmans, so I'll wait a bit...

Why have all my cards vanished from my account? It's like I'm playing Gwent for the very first time, like it was from closed to open beta, hard reset to zero? I have only starting decks. How I am able to mulligan cards if I don't own cards that I had in open beta? Is this a bug or what!?

Why have all my cards vanished from my account? It's like I'm playing Gwent for the very first time, like it was from closed to open beta, hard reset to zero? I have only starting decks. How I am able to mulligan cards if I don't own cards that I had in open beta? Is this a bug or what!?

All cards in your collection have been auto-milled and you have received full scraps for them.

I'm getting this error for some reason.

Attachments

• 123123123.jpg
    123123123.jpg
    248.2 KB · Views: 661
Same here. Didn't get a record for spending scraps and opening kegs.

I guess we all just have to wait until the server stability issues are fixed (basically, stuff like this was happening after every major game update during the beta, and it's understandable since CDPR can't stress test the server until it's on public).

Had the same issue, I managed to claim the one I received for Beta but the only new one I got is the one for tutorial. Spent 3600 dust, 6000 gold and nothing. I would really like to know if I can open cegs, spend reward points etc. because it is still being recorded and just will take time to get the rewards.

Had the same issue, I managed to claim the one I received for Beta but the only new one I got is the one for tutorial. Spent 3600 dust, 6000 gold and nothing. I would really like to know if I can open cegs, spend reward points etc. because it is still being recorded and just will take time to get the rewards.

I submitted a ticket for this issue, but for now I'm not going to craft anything, spend any points or do anything else that might brick further reward points.

Thronebreaker and Gwent achievements weren't tracked.
Spent over 100 reward points and nothing of it was tracked. Pretty discouraging.

Edit: Seems like the servers are under heavy load and achievements have a delay

Last edited:
I had that too...i couldnt get a frame and a premium card from Thronebreaker in Gwent - message "there was an error" or something like that !
Then i restarted the game (Gwent) and my complete progress of the achievements / contracts were gone or resetted and showed 0/465 again.
Started the game multiple times and now it let me claim my achievements and the missing card too.

Seriously: I don't want to do anything because of the bugs. The game is unplayable, when you have to fear all the time to lose something. And what is even better: I launched Thronebreaker once today. Since then it won't start again. Perfect: I have to games now and I'm unable to play them. I really dissapointed...

I crafted the entrire collection today, but the contract counters show 0 in every category. Restarting Gwent didn't work.

Does anyone else not get any progress in the achievements in the Collection category?
For me it says I have 0 of everything even though I have all cards

Top Bottom