Achievements/Contracts/Rewards are Missing or Bugged

+
Not that it matters much, but I and others most likely, are missing the achievements linked to the Avatar, Title & Border rewards, despite the fact that they are accessible in the Trinkets tab (Got them prior to Homecoming).

I have contracts to collect all the Base Set Neutral cards as well as NR cards that have not been marked as done. Maybe I'm missing something but I have every NR and Neutral card available, some are premium and some are not but I have every card and two where I need to.

Is there something I'm missing?

The rewards will eventually appear. I did a bunch of stuff today and some rewards only popped up after half an hour or so. Some still missing like the reward for unlocking the Monster leaders through the book. The achievements though I cannot say since I'm still missing the achievement for completing the tutorial and I'm not sure I will get it at this point.

DRK3

Forum veteran
Im also having the achievments related to collecting card sets stuck at 0, most of the other lists seems to work fine.

And there are some serious bugs on achievments unlocking randomly, i got the one for getting a 3 win streak on my very 1st match, after opponent forfeited! And that wasnt the only case, some random achievs were unlocked a few times.

There are more than few achievements that dont update for me.

From those that track my card collection the only working once are those that track if I have specific themed cards.
The contract for spent ore is not tracking after 100.
I've unlocked all Scoatael leaders in the book but the contract tied to unlocking a leader nor the one for "spend 1 Reward point" are working for me.

Dont have screenshots for all of them nor I can guarantee those are the only that are not working.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/137929453308215296/504383417010618368/unknown.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/137929453308215296/504383558941409287/unknown.png

Some achievements are missing for me as well.

I never got the spend 1 reward point achievement even though I got one for spending 50.
I never got the unlock any leader achievement even though I got the unlock a leader from every achievement.
I'm not sure if I didn't get the spend 1,000 scrap achievement or not, since it says I spent 1000 / 1000 scraps but the bar is empty and I can't remember getting the reward.

I finally completed crafting all premium cards in my collection (except the ones from Thronebreaker).
But the collection progress in the profile shows that I'm missing several cards in each faction. I'm guessing this is a bug.
The number of missing cards also don't add up for the non-premium cards that I've not yet crafted.
Just to see if the number increases, I did craft a non-premium card, but the count still remained the same.
The collection progress achievement also shows between 0/72 or 2/74 for various factions (premium and non-premium achievements).
Anybody else facing the same problem?

Attaching screenshots below for reference:
Profile Screen:
ProfileScreen.jpg

Collection Achievement Screen:
CollectionScreen.jpg

Why am I not receiving my rewards from the reward book???? Lost 300 or such scrap cause the scrap section didn't update.

I've had some issues in the Reward Book, but they usually fixed themselves after I logged out/in.

However, certain Contracts seem to be bugged.
I noticed one in particular: Oh Look, A Keg -
I have 100/100 unlocked, but not 1000.

I know that I had earned roughly 1000 ore prior to seeing this Contract. But JUST IN CASE, I waited until I had another 1000 Ore and took a screenshot of it.
ore2.png

I spent the Ore (made some Kegs) and I still haven't unlocked this Contract. I just got back from my friend's house and checked again (the game was off during that time), and it still isn't updated.

Last edited:
For the past couple hours I have been unable to get any contracts done or even see the contracts tab... It worked fine earlier today but when I restarted the game the issue started. I have notified Support. But it's really awful to have this kind of problem because it is honestly hindering my motivation to play the game before this kind of stuff have been resolved.

i would also like to report, that GOG achievements are bugged atm for not being retroactively achievable

Example: complete the tutorial.

I did it with GOG achievements off (do not know why, I had them off by defaut)
After activating them, there is not way to get in gog even if it is correctly registered in game with ingame rewards.
Same for 5 leaders achievement(I guess if I mill a leader and re-create it, it will be awarded, but that is not really efficient)

Same here. Can't get the contents of the chests for Gwent, all completed contracts are gone and the showcase for contracts is empty.

Everything worked fine at the first chapter of TB but something happened...

Same here. Can't get the contents of the chests for Gwent, all completed contracts are gone and the showcase for contracts is empty.

Everything worked fine at the first chapter of TB but something happened...

The timing is really awful here since weekend is coming and we'd really love to play Gwent. But it's gonna be so annoying if this will brick some future contracts... Seems like a serverside issue, a sync problem. Hope they fix it sooner than later.

DRK3

Forum veteran
Guys, did you notice how the contracts / achievements related to collecting (like base set faction x collector, premium faction x collector, ...) that were bugged are now gone? Or maybe its my game that is bugged and isnt showing me anymore.

Btw, for people who havent realized: the GOG achievements for Gwent are different than those in-game.
In-game achievements give reward points, and are like 400 something (which are pratically impossible to 100%), while GOG achievements are actually manageable - but bugged:

For ex. i havent unlocked the reach lv 40, even though im prestige 1 (and have levelled up after HC). Also, havent unlocked for milling 50 cards and day one i milled way more than that.

I can't find the "mega thread" for Contract Bug Reports. I know it exists, because a previous thread I created got merged into it.. but there is no way for me to access the merged thread through my notifications.

So if someone wants to merge this thread, that's fine too.

Unclaimed shows nothing. I know I've seen a Reward Pop up, and I didn't hit "Claim", couldn't find the reward the next time I opened the game.

We are the Resistance - I have unlocked the entire Scoia'tael Reward Section, I have all 3 unlockable Leaders: Francesca, Brouver & Eithne. This Contract says I do not have Francesca.
Oh My Gwent! - Tier 2 shows: I have 1000/1000 Ore spent, but the bar is not green. Unsure if reward was received. Tier 3 shows: 4000/10000
Swing Time - (Tracking ) Reward still has not been met. I have received over 30 points in a single turn numerous times.
All In! - I did play a match where we both used all of our cards in Round 1, and I wound up winning that match. Still have not received credit for this.
Metamorphosis - Does Chort count? Pretty sure I played that cow a few times

Top Bottom