Achievements/Contracts/Rewards are Missing or Bugged

+
It only works when you have crafted them. Keg drops do not award the achievement.
really why ? :(
say collect not craft
i craft whispess and Weavess for reward but not triggered :( pls cdpr pls

cmonn,.jpg

Last edited:

DRK3

Forum veteran
So, when are we getting an update to fix all this achievements and contracts? There's still problems with Thronebreaker achievements (GOG), Gwent achievements (GOG) and Gwent contracts (in-game)

I would like to go for the achievement to win a game with only bronzes, but i see its still at 0.00%, so im guessing its one of the bugged ones.

I've also done the achiev for having 10 pts on the board at the start of a round and it didnt trigger (again, its at 0.00%). On the other hand, the mill 50 cards is not at 0.00%, so someone has unlocked it, but i've milled probably like 500 cards and nothing.

Just a got reward points (x5) for leveling up but I only actually ended up getting one. This might not be the first time it happened, just the first time I spotted it because in this case it was obvious.

I can't get the achievement
"I have the power!" End a round with a score over 300.

I had over 300 points in a round three times so far, but the achievement never got triggered. I wonder if it was an issue that there was another achievement fulfilled in the same match, like finishing a story battle.

There's another achievement I might not get, because of a bug: I opened a golden chest and shortly after the game crashed. The counter never updated. Since the reward for that one is quite substantial, I would hate to miss out on it. But I'll cross that bridge when I get to it (finish the game) I guess.

I have to say that I am super happy that Gwent/TB actually rewards it's achievements!
I don't usually care much for achievements, a score is just numbers to me, I am not in need of something to show off. But Gwent really makes playing and striving to get stuff done worthwhile. Well done CDPR!

Scratch my previous post. It actually said reward pont(s), duh. I feel like I made a fool of myself, but then the font used in Gwent makes that ‘s’ look awfully similar to 5. :)

I have collected all of the Nilfgaard leaders (days ago) , but the "An empire is born contract" is not finished. All of the leaders on contract card are marked green as completed though. Is it a known bug? What to do to collect the the reward points (3) for this contract?

Attachments

• contract.png
    contract.png
    561.1 KB · Views: 120
I have collected all of the Nilfgaard leaders (days ago) , but the "An empire is born contract" is not finished.

Did you get the leaders through the reward page? Either way, it seems the contract is not working properly. Please, contact support and let them know about it.

(PS. thread merged)

DRK3

Forum veteran
So, of all the GOG achievements - that is, the ones that arent bugged (stuck at 0.00% among all players) - im only missing the 3 card advantage one.

How exactly do you get it? Because i've had more than 3 cards than my opponent but i had passed. Must it be 3CA and both players havent passed yet?

So, of all the GOG achievements - that is, the ones that arent bugged (stuck at 0.00% among all players) - im only missing the 3 card advantage one.

How exactly do you get it? Because i've had more than 3 cards than my opponent but i had passed. Must it be 3CA and both players havent passed yet?
I got that one... it triggered for me after the draw when I played my first card of a round... but I was at +7 (idle opponent discarded all during round 1)

ETA:
the only contract that hasn't fired for me (but should have):
  • No Holds Barred (win after playing down to no cards each round, 2-0)
the achievements that haven't fired for me (but should have)
  • 0.0% - Aggressor (Deal a total of 30 damage to units in one multiplayer game) [I've done more than that in a round]
  • 0.0% - The More the Merrier (Play a maximum number of units into any single row.) [filled both rows, multiple games]
  • 0.0% - Ready for Battle (Equip a vanity leader skin, an avatar, a border and a title.) [one of the first things I did]
  • 3.7% - Trouper (Reach Rank 20.) [started there, so it's plausible it only ticks over if you advance from 21]

Last edited:

DRK3

Forum veteran
I got that one... it triggered for me after the draw when I played my first card of a round... but I was at +7 (idle opponent discarded all during round 1)

ETA:
the only contract that hasn't fired for me (but should have):
  • No Holds Barred (win after playing down to no cards each round, 2-0)
the achievements that haven't fired for me (but should have)
  • 0.0% - Aggressor (Deal a total of 30 damage to units in one multiplayer game) [I've done more than that in a round]
  • 0.0% - The More the Merrier (Play a maximum number of units into any single row.) [filled both rows, multiple games]
  • 0.0% - Ready for Battle (Equip a vanity leader skin, an avatar, a border and a title.) [one of the first things I did]
  • 3.7% - Trouper (Reach Rank 20.) [started there, so it's plausible it only ticks over if you advance from 21]

On contracts, i cant really say for sure. On achievements, im missing those 0.00%. The reach rank 20, i got when i ranked up the 1st time, from 25 to 24... So yeah, they're so bugged sometimes they trigger when they shouldnt.

Hello, hope all is well. A few contracts, mainly collection ones haven't tagged some of their criteria. I've got screenshots from Gwent showing the contracts and the collected cards if you need. The images are named based on contract and card/s. But I'll have to make them smaller tomorrow as when I try to add them as attachments they're currently too big to upload.

Collections
Hour of Magic
: Completed, four collected cards not tagged (Dethmold, Gremist, Vaedermakar, Vanhemar)
Strange Stew : Completed, two collected cards not tagged (Brewess, Whispess)
Wild Hunt : Completed, one collected card not tagged (Caranthir)
Pitch Perfect: Not completed, one collected card not tagged (Temerian Drummer)

Also, when I opened Gwent after hotfix today, a contract notification popped up but it was blank. When I checked my recent contracts, The Conqueror, was completed but the 10 reward points weren't added to my reward points, I still only had one left.

Thanks and all the best :)

CPU : Intel Core i5 @ 4.2ghz
MB : ASUS P8P67 Deluxe
RAM : 16GB Ballistix Elite
HD : 7x Western Digital (2xVelociraptor, 1xRed, 2xBlack, 2xGreen), 1xSSD Sandisk Plus 250gb
GPU : ASUS Dual GTX 1070 OC
MONITORS : 4x Dell U2413 @ 1920z1200 16:10
INTERNET CONNECTION SPEED : British Telecom 50mb broadband
AUDIO : Auzentec X-Fi Prelude PCI Card

I have a question, but i have no idea if this is the right place

Ive so far smashed 104 kegs and send 53 gg to other players
But none of the both trophies for that unlock, and this is very frustating, because the kegs are expensive...
So heres my question: Do you plan to fix this or can you give me a tipp how i can get this.

Top Bottom