Achievements/Contracts/Rewards are Missing or Bugged

+
With the last update (patch 4.0), the contracts have dissapeared for me. I cannot se even the tab in my profile and everything is gone. I guess this is a bug in the new version?

I guess this is a bug in the new version?

Nah, your local files are probably corrupted. Please, try the following: reinstall the game and manually remove the following folders (back up your Thronebreaker save games before that!):
  1. "C:\Users\<Your username>\AppData\Local\Temp\CDProjektRED"
  2. "C:\Users\<Your username>\AppData\LocalLow\CDProjektRED"

Nah, your local files are probably corrupted. Please, try the following: reinstall the game and manually remove the following folders (back up your Thronebreaker save games before that!):
  1. "C:\Users\<Your username>\AppData\Local\Temp\CDProjektRED"
  2. "C:\Users\<Your username>\AppData\LocalLow\CDProjektRED"

Thanks for the advice, but I tried and it doesn't work. Nobody else is experiencing this issue?
Error.jpg

DRK3

Forum veteran
What contract did they remove?

Because i had 365 contracts completed and now i have 364 (i have screenshots to prove, if needed)

(EDIT) Must be one of the bugs, that got fixed with 4.0.1 because the contract number is correct again

Last edited:
Hi I have a trouble with my contract here.
Currently I started playing the game after IOS release and playing switching between IOS and PC.
Currently my highest rank is 10 and I check my contract my rank 30 is not completed. Is there a way to fix this? It kinda bothers me since I'm a bit of perfectionist
please help

Thanks!

Mosaic Avatar rank 30 bugged.jpg

Hi I have a trouble with my contract here.
Currently I started playing the game after IOS release and playing switching between IOS and PC.
Currently my highest rank is 10 and I check my contract my rank 30 is not completed. Is there a way to fix this? It kinda bothers me since I'm a bit of perfectionist
please help

Thanks!

View attachment 11028398

It’s best to contact support:

(please click on „... contact us!“ to send a ticket)

Ok will try
thank you
Post automatically merged:

So I did submit to technical support, but where can I check my ticket ( I didn't see any ticket number too) or how do I know if it solved?

Last edited:
just wondering It's been a week now and I haven't heard anything back
where can I check the status of my report ? Hope I didn't miss the solution

There‘s no way to check the status of the report. If you want to make sure, the best thing is to send the report again. Also, don‘t forget to keep an eye on your spam folder, in case the reply mail ends up there.

There‘s no way to check the status of the report. If you want to make sure, the best thing is to send the report again. Also, don‘t forget to keep an eye on your spam folder, in case the reply mail ends up there.

Good news!!
Yesterday I received email saying it's already fixed and when I log in I received my missing contract. You guys are ROCK!!!

I just tried to transform a zealot into a footman, it didn’t contribute to the contract. On the one hand, the contract for flaming rose footmen specifically says spawn. This leads me to think design. On the other hand, there are not a lot of spawn flaming Rose footmen options, which leads me to think bug. Has this been addressed on twitter or reddit?

Got an error: "Error occured while claiming a node" on the reward book (Myrgtabrakke). Can't advance on the tree

ah now it's gone... Guess the season of the Draconid ended :)

I just tried to transform a zealot into a footman, it didn’t contribute to the contract. On the one hand, the contract for flaming rose footmen specifically says spawn. This leads me to think design. On the other hand, there are not a lot of spawn flaming Rose footmen options, which leads me to think bug. Has this been addressed on twitter or reddit?
spawn it is and all it is. evo guy spawns two and is a descent midrangy value card

The issue is how long it takes to accomplish it. Best you can do is maybe 5 or 6 uses per game.

I believe 5 per game is the best you can do (2 from Jacques, 1 from Roderick, and 1 from each Smuggle card).

The imbalance on some of the "1000 times" contracts is staggering. This one takes a minimum 200 games, where some of them can be triggered dozens of times in a single round. The "berserk" contract is a good example at the other end of the scale since it seems to check for the berserk trigger each time a card is played or action occurs. I raced that entire contract in around 10 matches, including one match where I got credited over 200 points of progress!

I believe 5 per game is the best you can do (2 from Jacques, 1 from Roderick, and 1 from each Smuggle card).

The imbalance on some of the "1000 times" contracts is staggering. This one takes a minimum 200 games, where some of them can be triggered dozens of times in a single round. The "berserk" contract is a good example at the other end of the scale since it seems to check for the berserk trigger each time a card is played or action occurs. I raced that entire contract in around 10 matches, including one match where I got credited over 200 points of progress!

You forgot Triss Telekinesis and Aguria can in theory spawn reinforcements. Also I was wondering about Igor the Hooks as a way of getting extra pings. Still, you are correct it takes way too long.

Top Bottom