Achievements not carrying over?

+
Hi,
Not sure if this has been asked yet but I can't seem to find an answer so..

My achievements and progress hasn't moved over from PS4 to PS5 version.

Prior to the update I had the GotY PS4 Edition and have since installed the PS5 complete edition.
I was really hoping to finish getting the platinum on the next-gen update.

IMG_0693 shows my PS4 GotY Edition Achievements
IMG_0694 shows the PS5 Complete Edition Achievements

Any ideas?

Attachments

• IMG_0694.jpg
    IMG_0694.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0693.jpg
    IMG_0693.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 50
Sadly, I think it's the same as Cyberpunk. Both versions have different SKU, so it mean different games, so achievements can't be tranfered :(

Sadly, I think it's the same as Cyberpunk. Both versions have different SKU, so it mean different games, so achievements can't be tranfered :(
Well another query about this then;

Since the initial post I have managed to carry over my save data using the Cross-Progression mechanic.
I am just in novigrad and it occurs to me that with the PS5 achievements being blank; Can it skip over achievements you get such as Free Dandelion or Find Yennefer?

Well another query about this then;

Since the initial post I have managed to carry over my save data using the Cross-Progression mechanic.
I am just in novigrad and it occurs to me that with the PS5 achievements being blank; Can it skip over achievements you get such as Free Dandelion or Find Yennefer?
If you reach the requirements, the achievement will be unlocked :)
(Free Dandelion will be unlocked as soon as you complete the quest I guess. But it's possible that you will be unable to unlock some achievements, like "Family Counselor" if you already complete the whole Baron's quest line).

Some games do not carry over achievements when switching versions. Because PSN recognizes them as separate games.

Happened with Cyberpunk, happened with Skyrim, Happened with Dragon Age: Inquisition.

I'm currently playing through on death march in NG+ with all the most recent changes. I will tell you, that when you do them again, they will retrigger with this new version of the game.

It may not be the answer you wanted. But it might be the only answer you'll get. Sadly.

Hi,
Not sure if this has been asked yet but I can't seem to find an answer so..

Prior to the update I had the GotY PS4 Edition and have since installed the PS5 complete edition.
I was really hoping to finish getting the platinum on the next-gen update.

IMG_0693 shows my PS4 GotY Edition Achievements
IMG_0694 shows the PS5 Complete Edition Achievements

Any ideas?
mine either

I cannot start a new thread so am asking here.

Can we change the main menu title music with the next gen version (PS5)

It was really annoying never to be able to use teh OG or HoS music after B&W DLC. They were epic music too that hyped me for my play session.

Top Bottom