Achievments not proccing, XBX.

+
Hi,

I can't create a new thread so instead I'll post here.

I bought digital version The Witcher 3 GOTY on Xbox store and started playing. I read about the achievement issues, so I tracked the first one from story line (Lilac and Gooseberries) and it didn't popped.

I have tried clearing cache, clearing MAC address, restarting console. Didn't helped.

Then I found a post that suggested these are problems with GOTY version. So, I bought normal The Witcher 3 digital copy. Deleted GOTY version completely, downloaded standard version, played through story and achievement didn't popped either. Also it doesn't track any achievement progression and 'Time played' on profile.

I have heard a lot of complains about this issue, but not a solution that would work.

Can someone help me? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I'm playing on Xbox Series X, always connected to the internet, all services are running fine. Other games achievements doesn't have a single problem.

Hi,

I can't create a new thread so instead I'll post here.

I bought digital version The Witcher 3 GOTY on Xbox store and started playing. I read about the achievement issues, so I tracked the first one from story line (Lilac and Gooseberries) and it didn't popped.

I have tried clearing cache, clearing MAC address, restarting console. Didn't helped.

Then I found a post that suggested these are problems with GOTY version. So, I bought normal The Witcher 3 digital copy. Deleted GOTY version completely, downloaded standard version, played through story and achievement didn't popped either. Also it doesn't track any achievement progression and 'Time played' on profile.

I have heard a lot of complains about this issue, but not a solution that would work.

Can someone help me? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I'm playing on Xbox Series X, always connected to the internet, all services are running fine. Other games achievements doesn't have a single problem.
At first if it's not already done, you can send a ticket to the support at first ("Contact Us" button)
Then I suggest to contact the Xbox support as well ;)
But the fact that game stats aren't tracked would worry me a bit more. It probably means your saves aren't backing up/syncing to Xbox live either (if you uninstall the game on your console, you would lost everything).

But the fact that game stats aren't tracked would worry me a bit more. It probably means your saves aren't backing up/syncing to Xbox live either (if you uninstall the game on your console, you would lost everything).
Thank you for your reply!

Yea, it's strange for me too, because it only happened with The Witcher 3. Played Cyberpunk 2077 - all good, played other games - all good. Started playing The Witcher 3 and it doesn't track any progress...

Top Bottom