Act 2 All opponents OP

+
I just started Act 2 and have noticed that all opponents are OP. I'm level 13. Is this normal? In Act 1 I was able to basically headshot most opponents, in act 2 the roles have reversed, which makes little sense to me.

Guest 4375874

Not really, the missions are ranked from low to very high. If you avoid the very high missions (skull enemies) you should do fairly ok against opponents. In fact I've seen complaints here that it feels easy around that level, though that has not been my experience.

Hover your pointer over the icon in the map, it gives you a danger rating from easy to very hard, avoid the very hard ones till you level up and get some skills.

Guest 4375874

I'm not even doing missions, just the random crime sites.
yea, same for those. Just hover over those on the map before you go in the area and it will show you the difficulty. I'd say you can attempt the ones ranked "High" just expect that you could die. Avoid the "Very High" ranks until you level up more.

Its an rpg. Upgrade your gear an grind. Pay attention to the difficulty of the mobs youre engaging. And assign your perk points with some semblance of purpose.

don't listen to these replies, I have the same issue. Not invincible but I mean a charged sniper headshot does like 3% of their healthbar and they one shot me with a pistol, I can still do most missions by just going full stealth but the difficulty is way too high, I think this is a genuine bug and not just because you pick too hard missions. Even if it were you should still be able to do missions even though they are very dangerous, maybe these would require 2-3 tries or great stealth but I think that the invincible enemies are really just a bug. If you find a fix can u tell me?

- Pay attention to the difficulty of missions you are pursuing (they are ranked by difficulty from very low - grey color - to very high - red color - ). The risk are directly related to your character level.

- Check the are of the map you are in. The map is split into zones (smaller and larger) like Watson, Pacifica, Heywood etc (zoom the map far out enough to see the area borders and names). Each of them have a level range for NPC combatants. You can check the related risk levels by checking the risk levels of missions in those areas. If there are high risk mission in the gneral area you are in, it's safe to assume any combatants in that area - inside or outside of missions - are higher level than you and vice-versa for low risk.

- Pay attention to your gear and stats. Change weapons and armor as often as feasibly possible and/or use crafting mods (you can tell if you are undergeared by the random drops you get - weapons will have higher dps than what you have equipped, even if their rarity is below what you have equipped. Same with armor)

- Perks, will require some planning, but i found there's significant room for error here. A well planned perk build will have you quite overpowered. Pick one or two weapon types and focus on improving their respective perk trees.

- Cyberware - same as perks. I recommend the armorskin cyberware.

- Take your time to level up, gear up and settle into a build. Rushing through the main story and areas will be more challenging otherwise.

I found the game too be more punishing (but very manageable) in the beginning but rather easy mid to late. Played it on hard.

Top Bottom