[ACT I] Getting the Igni sign.

+
[ACT I] Getting the Igni sign.

Greetings,It appears I missed my chance to get the Igni sign back in the crypt and I have now just started chapter 3 hoping that after Vizima temple quarter I could go back and get it. This is not the case apparently.Any suggestions on how I can get it or when I get a chance to return to the crypt?

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
You can learn Igni from any stone. One is in Lionhead Spider hide-out.Entrance is in sewers :)I'll search for some hints on Polish board :) Maybe I'll find a map? ;DEdit: To get to the crypt You need to find corpse of the Eric knight :)

Woah woah woah.How do you learn it from any stone? I recently encountered the water stone before I fought Javed and the Professor but I never came across any options.Thanks for the swift reply.

Try this. № 14 on the map

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
From any Igni stone :pOne is in crypt in 1st actOne is in hide-out of Lionhead Spider cultists :pOne is in 4th actlater there are some too, and maybe somewhere are two times - I'm a bit too lazy to remember :pYou learned Aard in Prologue.In the tower You found AxiiIn cave on the swamps You'll find QuenIn the Druids place You'll find YrdenAnd Igni in sewers :pOutcast gave a map - good ;DThe Igni stone is in hide-out - No 1The Eyck (Eric)? The knight :p is in this little nook between number 1 and 16 :) He's got a letter and a key. You take the key, go to 1 and search there for Igni stone. There is Aard stone as well :)

Top Bottom