[ACT I] head of the undead...trophy

+
[ACT I] head of the undead...trophy

I have the problem that i got that head of the undead at the river in act 1 but after that went into the city - and so i can't get back to the royal hunter. Now i am in act 3 and brougth already 3 other trophies from the swamp to him. But i have no chance to give him this head.Is it a bug or can i go sometime out of town again and the hunter ist still where he was in act 1. Thanks for help :)- i don't know the correct names of the items cause i'm playing german...

I'm having the same issue, I'm also in act 3.I can't deliver the Alghoul head to the royal huntsman, although I delivered a wyvern head to him. As I recall, the quest is King of the crypt, which is still active.

Not sure whether you can go back later, but as far as I can remember you just get 200 orens for it and it completes the quest. So I guess it's not too much of a bother if you can't hand it in.

The 200 orens is not the issue, the thing is the quest is neither failed or completed but still active.And since the Royal Huntsman is here in Act 3, he should receive the trophy and end the quest. :)Also don't forget the XP.

Silverfire said:
The 200 orens is not the issue, the thing is the quest is neither failed or completed but still active.And since the Royal Huntsman is here in Act 3, he should receive the trophy and end the quest. :)Also don't forget the XP.
Ah sorry haven't gotten to act 3 yet so didn't realise he was there

My problem is a little different.I killed the King of the Crypt and got the Alghoul Head as a trophy, but I never got the quest. I now have to return it to the Royal Huntsman to complete the quest, but I've never talked to him and, so, never had the quest to begin with. The reason I never talked to him is because I have no idea where he is!I thought I talked to everyone. Where is this Royal Huntsman hiding, anyway?

A green character roughly in the middle of the map, or maybe a little to the south. He sits or stands by a fireplace, surrounded by wooden fences.

So i think this quest cant be finished.Later the royal huntsman is in the swamp in one cave but you have no option to tell him about that head.So is the same problem with those other tropies, too? -- If you the Wyvern head can you give it to him later (another act)? Or is that that the only 'trophy bug'?So i hope this probem will bei fixed in a new patch.....

You shouldn't be able to pick another trophy if you already have one on your belt... :/ Plus you should see the named item drop after you come out of inventory...

Top Bottom