[ACT I] How do I fire up the 5 Eternal fires?

+
[ACT I] How do I fire up the 5 Eternal fires?

I hve 5 candles in inventory and plenty of flint but how do I start the 5 Eternal Fires for the Reverand?

But how deep night? I have also problem here. I am trying to put candle in from my inventory byl clicking on small chapell, but the candle will allways jump back in my inventory:(( It is 20:00 and I killed nearby beast dog...

What he is missing, is he is not dragging the candle onto the gift slot.Next to your inventory, is that little circle that I think has a hand holding a gift in it...that's the "give" slot. Drag the candle onto the "give" slot, and it will appear lit on the chapel place.

Im having the same problem and its definitely deep into the night. Theres a moon showing on my timeline and i killed Barghests. But when I click a eternal fire thing it opens my inventory and right clicking the candles does nothing, double clicking them he always says "I promised the reverend id light these at night."I dont have a gift slot, ive seen that when talking to certain NPCs, but at the chapels I only have a slot that shows a potion being put into a chest. Dragging them into that box he just repeats the same line as above.What am i doing wrong? I checked the nice big manual that came with the game but as usual, a manual can be 5000 pages and never have your answer lol.

strange o_O HEGEMONIAN gives you a detailed description. Try to drag the candle into the "giving hand" symbol? Are you on the way at/after midnight. The moon symbol is also there at 11 pm and earlier.

Could be because drowners in Act 1 who roam around at night get up at ~10:30 p.m. But this reverend quest indicates exactly at midnight as I remember.

i waited till midnight, then started with the chapel next to the church, then ran along the river towards abigails house, and then turned back towards the village. Just barely mad it because them bitchass mutant dogs kept on attacking me everywhere i went :p

If you're taking Vesna home, it's best to start with the lower ones and the approach the temple one from the lakeside shore (ie the right), thus avoiding the town "militia" (hahaha) and other night-folks getting chewed up by green arfs. Then swing back around to the left side to dispatch the last group of doggies before they eat the guards and old people.

Xhan said:
If you're taking Vesna home, it's best to start with the lower ones and the approach the temple one from the lakeside shore (ie the right), thus avoiding the town "militia" (hahaha) and other night-folks getting chewed up by green arfs. Then swing back around to the left side to dispatch the last group of doggies before they eat the guards and old people.
Unless you have an idea about the witch........ I will say no more.....!!!And as to timing, I just find a fire somewhere, or go to the inn and meditated/sleep until midnight! :)

Top Bottom