[ACT I] How to re-spawn ghouls?

+
[ACT I] How to re-spawn ghouls?

I defeated at least 20 ghouls, and then acquired the skill to extract their blood for the Alchemist. I reentered the crypt and acquired the blood of two ghouls; now no more ghouls. Ozzrel was defeated, and the ghouls behind the walls are no longer available. I tried to reenter the crypt numerous times, without ghoul re-spawn. I had entered the abandoned house near the Inn many times; no more ghouls. I am so very, very tired of killing Barghest every time that I exit the abandoned house that I would use all my fistfight and dice playing winnings to buy a no-Barghest talisman from Abigail; if it only really existed. Where do I find one more ghoul? :(

Visit cementary at night. They do occasionally spawn there. There is also a place in Swamps (North and a bit East of the Stone Tower) with fireplace and two bodies. Both ghouls and alghould spawn there at night.

There are three ghouls in two abandoned houses just south of the bridge where Mikul is initially posted, due north of the inn. Did you check that?

Thanks for the replies. I found a GLITCH. Codo, attempted to provide a solution in a different thread, but it did not solve my issue. I had an enjoyable time with the game editor, however. Adding more ghouls to my save game did not help; zero plus zero was still zero. I think I killed them all off too early in the game, now the ghouls are extinct. So, what will I miss if I don’t give the ghoul blood to the alchemist?

A a bit of experience points and about 200 gold. Nothing to worry about. But I would still visit cementary few times at night.

Top Bottom