[ACT I] Inventory still reacheble after death olaf

+
[ACT I] Inventory still reacheble after death olaf

I was wondering: I read that what you stach with an inkeeper, you can acces with an other inkeeper too.But olaf dies close to the end of chapter I. But can you still obtain the stuff you lett with him from an other inkeeper later on in the game, or are those things lost?

in act 1 he inn keeper is killed but you have a chanche to loot his body and take all your stuff back.

Klaw2 said:
in act 1 he inn keeper is killed but you have a chanche to loot his body and take all your stuff back.
What? All you get off his body is a key and couple of other minor items. gwildor - don't worry. You will get access to your storage in the inn in Chapter III.

Act III ? typing error?You already get access to your belongings in Act II :) though after a while... you find Geralt as a prisoner when you start Act II. You have to do a quest to leave jail. After that you get access to your inventory. I don't want to get too much into details to avoid spoilers.

thx that comforts me, the only thing i will take than is some alchohols/beer and all the ingredients needed for brweing :p still a few minor quest to do and than up to the main quest in chapter one: the beast killing and the salamandra hide out.ps: why don't i receive mails that there has been replies? i vinked it in my profile.

All your stuff get confiscated including your satchel contains. All what's left are your potions (and oils as well I guess). So you have nothing to brew but that shouldn't be a problem ;)
ps: why don't i receive mails that there has been replies? i vinked it in my profile.
When you post a reply click on "additional options" and hook "Notify me of replies"

Top Bottom