[Act I] Is Abigail bad and guilty?

+
[Act I] Is Abigail bad and guilty?

The doll in her house suggests she may have messed with Odo, but Heren clearly traded with the Salamandra and the Reverand gave Alvin to them too, so I'm confused. Are they ALL bad?

In this world they are all bad and it is up to you to decide who gets let go. Personally I sided with her.Why?Well, first of all I have an objection to having a woman, whom I just slept with, being torn to pieces before my eyes. Somehow that feels counterproductive and overall inconsistent.Secondly, I believe that her crime is less than those of the other villagers. She did not kill her own brother for money, did not rape anyone and did not sell children into slavery for the purpose of magical/mutagenic experimentation.

Right... you get the hints from the Salamandras... they tell you, that odo has killed his brother, that the watch guy raped his wife who did suicide afterwards using one of abigails potions and the fanatic priest...Well for me it was clear that those people have to pay for their deeds... and that they attacked me after defeating the beast was the last they did... Everyone get's what he deserves... ;)

ausir

Forum veteran
Abigail is a member of the Lion-Headed Spider cult, so she's not that innocent, but the villagers are probably even worse.

Yup she's a priestess of teh LHS, which if you know anything about the world of the Witcher, you'ld understand they rank up there with baby eaters and puppy rapers.

thelostdunmer said:
Apparently yes, but on the other hand specifically in the games timeline she's not. I'll just leave it at that. ;D
No, she is in the game as well. If you condemn her in the village cutscene she will curse you in the name of the Lion-Head Spider.

i played 3 times with different variations and let me tell you: all the solutions give you a bitter aftertaste :)so you won't miss out on the drama ! first 2 times I just could not let the villagers burn her. it's too cruel. last playthru she had to go down, but you still get the chance to finish off those dreadful peasants and the evil priest :)

you have. let the villagers kill abigail, then kill the hellhound, then decide to kill priest and his bunch as well: all dead.

Possible bug with Abigail, on my second run through the game I sided with villigares (Abi died), but they all died in the end anyway (even the journal entry under the 'Holy man' said so even though I let him live.

All of them are bad. When I decided on what to do, I chose the one that I see best of the villagers, so they'll have better future. This is way I saved Abigail;The bad pepole, like the Priest, died. I wanted them to die, as they all do evil stuff, and its not right for the villagers, as if they will remy alive, more bad stuff will hepenn. Abigail, on the other hand, was less evil, and she chose to go far, far away from the village. And because of that, I saw no reason to kill her. She was less evil, and she left the village anyway.

NSilentSword said:
All of them are bad. When I decided on what to do, I chose the one that I see best of the villagers, so they'll have better future. This is way I saved Abigail;The bad pepole, like the Priest, died. I wanted them to die, as they all do evil stuff, and its not right for the villagers, as if they will remy alive, more bad stuff will hepenn. Abigail, on the other hand, was less evil, and she chose to go far, far away from the village. And because of that, I saw no reason to kill her. She was less evil, and she left the village anyway.
So, in the end the village had NO future. Because you killed everyone but Abigail, and she left.

yup. might as well have sided with the beast (wouldn't he just make a great pet, though?)end result would be the same.the only person you can save is abbie.

Top Bottom