[ACT I] Little hopping creature???

+
[ACT I] Little hopping creature???

Alright, try not to spoil me here as I just got this game:What is the little hopping creature that seems really excited to see me and follows me around?If it's something important to the story, just tell me that it's important and not what it is. If isn't important, what is it, and why can't I interact with it?

It's just some random wildlife like the birds and such you see around the countryside.

Just an ambient creature then? This is the first one that has ever not run/flown away from me. I guess it's supposed to be a little dog or something.Would be pretty awesome if it permanently followed Geralt around all the time :D

Yah :D That's definitely the monkey. You'll see it throughout the game. And, for some reason it likes to get into the action. It always seems like it comes running in while i'm in a battle.

I didn't meet it on my first game play in Act 1 but then in Act 4. As it always hopps around Geralt when Alvin was there I thought it's Alvin's pet. This monkey made me nervous, especially in the fields when devourers attacked Alvin and Geralt fought the creatures. I was afraid of clicking unintentionally on the pet... omg I killed Alvin's pet :whatthe:But then I met it in the Outskirts as well :whistle:

Top Bottom