[ACT I] Meteorite Sword Question

+
[ACT I] Meteorite Sword Question

I have nearly finished Chapter 1..................*Spoilers below for Chapter 1 if you have NOT completed a boss fight*..................................-----Luckily I have slayed the beast; but, I have not yet gone back to the Inn to talk to Shenni. I was reading on this forum, that some had meteorite swords already. Sadly, I did not have one. I got a piece of meteorite deep in the crypt, one other place (Can't remember where.), and one for killing the beast. 2 red and 1 blue. My questions are:- Did I miss another piece of meteorite?- If so, can I go get it, or do I even need it?- Will I be able to reforge my sword in the future? (No spoilers please. I am having to much fun!)Thanks!!!! :)

- Did I miss another piece of meteorite? - No i don't think so- If so, can I go get it, or do I even need it? - you don't need it atm- Will I be able to reforge my sword in the future? (No spoilers please. I am having to much fun!) - yes after you have the required number needed to reforge.As per your request no spoilers

Top Bottom