[ACT I] no reverend, anywhere

+
[ACT I] no reverend, anywhere

i'm getting game breaking bugs left and right now. first, i install my copy (it came in the mail yesterday) and go play. reverend tells me to light the candles blah blah, i don't get the quest items. now, he's gone. i can't complete my quests because he's disappeared. he isn't in his house, or in the chapel. i've looked everywhere. i've also meditated numerous times and still nothing.

thats odd at night hes always in his house and day near the chapel or so ive noticed the quest items will be in the top quest item slots the candles. umm. maybe load a auto save from a little bit back ?

he isn't in his house at night, i tried that. i know where the quest items would be. i had to restart my game in order for them to appear. now i'm on that new game, and the reverend is gone. i can't get past act 1

im assuming u have the latest patch TC? it should be version 1.1a. it fixed quite a few bugs.

Got the same issue. However I got two quest to turn in to him but he disappeared. Not in house, nowhere around chapel. Also another quest that broke is by Maulik that wants me to enter a crypt however he doesnt give me the key to get inside.Gonna wait for the next patch as I dont feel like restarting the game.

The NPCs move around. Don't expect them to be where you saw them last time.Mikul stands at at least 2 different gates. Maybe he can be found at the 3rd gate too.I think the best approach is to do one or more other quests, spend some time, and check back later.I couldn't find Abigail at some point in time. Later she was home in her hut again.This is not WoW, where questgivers stand still for 3 years, during day and night. :)

I've been having the same problem, I've done all the quests, and I show up at his house all day and night because all my quest have something to do with him and I can't continue until he gets back. I downloaded the patch as soon as i got the game, and I've been doing nothing but standing in his house for about 2 weeks straight on the game, no meditating breaks or anything. Did he go somewhere else? I'm so confused...

I am sure that from midnight to the morning, he should be on his bed.His house is not the one he stands in front of during the day time. That is the chapel. His house is right next to it, up north. His bed is about 4 meter from the front door. If you hit alt you should see his name.Did you have the key from the inn?

this has been know to happen in the Pass If you are playing off a Save game form the Demo then you my run in to this BugIf you do have the Demo still installed remove it that somtimes helps There is a chance that you mite have to replay this act

Remove any kind of texturemod (such as Felldudes Nude Mod ;) ) worked fine for me. I suppose, the game confuses something with the custom meshes and textures and therefore certain characters are invisible.

Top Bottom