[ACT I] Ozzrel / Silver Sword

+
You won't have access to a silver sword. Just use strong steel and don't back him into a wall or corner.

Xhan said:
You won't have access to a silver sword. Just use strong steel and don't back him into a wall or corner.
yeah, the other players were saying basically to use my speed advantage over him -- hit him from the back, and be aware that he'll rage pretty hard if you back him into a corner (which is what I was doing). He hits pretty hard though!

For all his toughness and raw strenght, he's very susceptible to Aard stuns. Keep casting Aard until you can execute a coup-de-grace.

Planewalker said:
For all his toughness and raw strenght, he's very susceptible to Aard stuns. Keep casting Aard until you can execute a coup-de-grace.
really? I've hit him with Aard, and he gets up from it very fast --he recovers quicker than the regular ghouls do. Maybe if I hit him with it twice in a row?

Anamacha said:
Anamacha said:
really? I've hit him with Aard, and he gets up from it very fast --he recovers quicker than the regular ghouls do. Maybe if I hit him with it twice in a row?
That's because you didn't stun him. Make sure you have the stun talent among your Aard talents. Then you have a great chance of stunning him (he stands and sort of rotates his head).

Planewalker said:
That's because you didn't stun him. Make sure you have the stun talent among your Aard talents. Then you have a great chance of stunning him (he stands and sort of rotates his head).
Huh. I'm pretty sure I bought that my last level up -- maybe it just didn't work right, and I'll need to try it again a few times.

Aard is a lifesaver when encountering Ozzrel. You need also to be quick. Cast aard and immediately attack ozzrel. If everything goes allright, geralt will jump on ozzrel and plant his sword in it.

candesco said:
Aard is a lifesaver when encountering Ozzrel. You need also to be quick. Cast aard and immediately attack ozzrel. If everything goes allright, geralt will jump on ozzrel and plant his sword in it.
Funny, that worked great in the last fight of Act I, too :)

Why does no one use their Aird charge up ability? I did this a couple times and managed to stun the snot out of many critters. I knocked this boy down, couldn't get the instant kill cause he's a boss, but it did keep me alive.

SAMarcus said:
Why does no one use their Aird charge up ability? I did this a couple times and managed to stun the snot out of many critters. I knocked this boy down, couldn't get the instant kill cause he's a boss, but it did keep me alive.
How does one use the chargeup? Hold down the right mouse button instead of just pressing it? I keep forgetting about that.

Top Bottom