[ACT I] Ring Problem...

+
[ACT I] Ring Problem...

I don't know want i did with the reverend's ring and now i can't do the Odo's quest because he only trusts me when i show him the reverend's ring...so what can i do? I think i didn't get it from the reverend, where can i find the ring? and i only have to do the Odo's quest, i already did the reverend's quest and the others...help please :-\

You should keep that ring on one of your fingers, but if you do not have it now, you probably sold it. All of the venders in chapter one should still have things that you sold them so go back and check all of the venders.1. Haren2. Witch Abagail3. Herb vender outside the Inn4. There are sometimes 2 waitresses in the Inn check both5. Leuvean (sp) the trader is there during the dayor, check your stash with the tavern owner.Ariakas

well...i'll try...i already check Witch Abagail and the tavern owner. thanks. i'll give news...

you can get another ring from one of the old ladies in the village.she will ask you for some white gull for her dying son(?), and in return she will give you a ring of eternal fire.for me, she was located not in the part of the village near the rev, but in the small peasant section closer to the Inn.

no, the old lady you want is towards the other end of the village - by the ones that will give you info on plants or monsters if you give them a piece of food of any kind.the area with the peasant woman who will sex you up if you give her tulips.

i already had sex with that married woman :p i have to find that old woman...or else i have to start the game again... :'(

Iraqi-Gangster said:
Em, maybr u can have a drink with Odo then maybe u gain his trust (Not sure)
i tried that...but he does nothing...and still can't find the old woman with the ring, i tried all but they only give me stories/information...and the young ones only give me tulips... :'( :'(

Yep, you can get two Eternal Fire rings in Chapter I. Check all the little villages between the inn and the chapel -- an NPC labeled as an "old peasant woman" or an "old woman" (maybe even as a "beggar") should ask specifically for a White Gull. Check all elderly ladies twice to make sure you haven't missed one. I think I found mine in the south-western little village.

Planewalker said:
Yep, you can get two Eternal Fire rings in Chapter I. Check all the little villages between the inn and the chapel -- an NPC labeled as an "old peasant woman" or an "old woman" (maybe even as a "beggar") should ask specifically for a White Gull. Check all elderly ladies twice to make sure you haven't missed one. I think I found mine in the south-western little village.
and if i have lucky where do i find the White Gull?? :)

(maybe even as a "beggar")
yes, that's it. she is the only old woman beggar you can talk to.she is just labled "beggar".you can MAKE white gull.you should have the recipe to do so from the prelude.all the necessary ingredients are easily found in ch1.

I've spent nearly 30mins looking for this Begger women, i've been in every single house and i've heard 20 thousand times "abandon houses are monsters lairs" and "i have manure on my legs" WHERE IS SHE!!??

Top Bottom